Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters are assigned as enemy factions in specific tileset

Disasterchild

This was on the Venus interception node, but I've noticed this on other locations that use this exact tile. Any specter you summon, including Warframe specters, will immediately start attacking you and you can hurt and kill them as well. On-call crew and air support works as intended. It's only when it is an interception mission, I've never had this issue during a defense on the same tile. Doesn't matter if it's nightmare, void fissure, non-modified or whatever.

E4FoENZVkAsZi_B?format=jpg&name=large

23 hours ago, Disasterchild said:

Any specter you summon, including Warframe specters, will immediately start attacking you and you can hurt and kill them as well.

It happens. Probably not a bug but more of a restrictions of Nightmare. More infomation about Warframe Nightmare: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nightmare_Mode

This happens to all Nightmare missions.
This does not happen to regular mission interception. If not Nightmare, then specters are ok to use.

48 minutes ago, sam686 said:

This does not happen to regular mission interception. If not Nightmare, then specters are ok to use.

I never knew this was a thing in Nightmare, but this has 100% happened on this tileset outside of Nightmare, like I said. I know it's happened during a void fissure, and I want to say I've had it happen on a normal non-modified mission as well. Can't really give much more on the subject, so I guess I'll make a note to test it out, see if I can replicate it. 

Archived