Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Helminth

(XBOX)Pusty Pasta

Can we please consider reworking the Helminth System. I have played this game for years so I have spent a lot of time grinding for warframes, getting the BP for each part and then farming the resources by mining etc. Now for most, when they get a prime frame they delete the old frame because DE make you spend plat if you want more slots. You can imagine my frustration after realising that in order to get the warframes ability you need to subsume it in the helminth, the amount of warframes I have had to delete and now you want us to spend time and resources doing something we have already done. I honestly can't get over the decision to make us have to subsume frames, honestly blows my mind. Make it easier to where we just have to master the frame to unlock the ability. 

nah

It's not all that difficult for most frames. For the others.. you did it once, you can do it again. And now you already know you should keep any onerous ones if their prime comes out.

You did do it once, right? Or did you just buy through? Well, pay up again or suffer like the rest of us c:

Pretty sure this system is set in stone. Changing it now would cause more trouble for DE than its worth. Everyone that has already shoved 40+ built frames into the flesh wall would get mad.

Target the frames that you want the most for their ability. Forget the rest if you need to. A lot of subsumes are trash... like Loki's decoy.

Even long time players dont have a lot of the resources. Granted its a bit easier now with a few of the changes but im still really low on the plant parts even though ive been playing since the release of them simply because for the longest time the helios wouldnt scan things and give you the resource if you'd already completed its codex entry, which meant manual scanning. If im brutally honest scanning is one of the worst mechanics in game for me so I just never did it after the initial helios scans. I do however have an extreme abundance of a couple of the other categories which begs the question why some of the most commonly gained resources are all stuffed into only 1-2 of the categories and others are full of uncommon and rare bits

59 минут назад, Deminisis сказал:

Pretty sure this system is set in stone. Changing it now would cause more trouble for DE than its worth. Everyone that has already shoved 40+ built frames into the flesh wall would get mad.

Target the frames that you want the most for their ability. Forget the rest if you need to. A lot of subsumes are trash... like Loki's decoy.

Absolutely NOT. I unlocked all but nidus and harrow and gonna throw them in the moment the primes will come out. But I absolutely welcome the reduction on grind DE puts on players. So even if they change it to master the frame instead of subsuming - I won't get mad, not a bit. So speak for yourself.

Archived