Sobek, show some love!

Tenasy

I used to love to play the Sobek, but as I progressed through the game I had to leave it behind. Am I one of few that found this shotgun fun? I would really like to see it get some love and maybe a variant either Kuva or Vaykor. Something that would bring this weapon back to life for the end game and even take it down the Steel Path. Thanks for reading.

sadly there just aint a reason to use this when the CEDO exists. but yes, Sobek is fun for the while it is worth using. I frequently paired it with Banshee; it was stellar at hitting weakspots, and that easily made it offset bad crit stats in order to kill fast - which resulted in very frequent acid explosions. fun indeed.

I only started using the Sobek recently, got a good Riven, dumped a ton of forma onto it, and aside from the painful reload... I loved every second of using it, just hits right with me! 

So yeah I'd totally love a Kuva or a Wraith variant! (with better reload)

I'm actually surprised they never added it in.

On 2021-06-20 at 8:15 PM, ZenHare said:

Sobek and Kohm too were fun weapons but I guess they never recovered from the last damage overhaul. A pity. It was nice to clear out an entire room of mobs with Acid Shells.

To be fair, kohm really died with the status change since they changed it from the best status cannon in the game (26+ proc per shot) to one of the lowest status shotguns hidden behind a flawed stats screen.

On topic though, Ill be hoping for a Kuva Sobek someday, it deserves it.

Archived