Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What could be the free Prime frame of Tennocon's 2021?

Hierarch777

Well I think the last few were all dude frames. Ash, Hydroid, Nekros. 

I doubt theyll give away any thing TOO good, like Volt or Saryn. 

Nyx Prime or Mag Prime I guess. or Ember. My gut is saying Equinox for some reason.  Something largely unavailable but relatively cheap and not in too high demand. 

Am 19.6.2021 um 08:09 schrieb twirlandswirl:

I hope it's Loki, too. His price is soooooo inflated. Also I would like to hear the wails of everyone selling his Systems for 200 plat on WFM.

200 only? Over here on switch a full Loki set goes for 2000 plat easily... I'd love for DE to ruin the business of all those people charging ridiculesly high prices for a common drop

On 2021-06-17 at 7:42 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

well, the "Road to TennoCon" new thign showed a pixelated Rhino, so if that's a teaser, then it's him.

otherwise who knows. probably the one that's been vaulted the longest time, or Frost/Ember because DE just likes unvaulting them at every opportunity. 

Dex Rhino skin makes this more probable as well ^.

On 2021-07-01 at 8:24 AM, (PSN)Chomsky_Honk_ said:

Well I think the last few were all dude frames. Ash, Hydroid, Nekros. 

I doubt theyll give away any thing TOO good, like Volt or Saryn. 

Nyx Prime or Mag Prime I guess. or Ember. My gut is saying Equinox for some reason.  Something largely unavailable but relatively cheap and not in too high demand. 

I hope it's not Ember, just because she was the Twitch Prime reward for a big chunk of last year.  Yes, an Ember Prime is slightly better, but I think it would be more helpful to have a frame that's *not* one of the same small handful of frames.

Note that I personally don't have any bias other than that - I have every frame and I don't throw them away, so anything they give out would be a duplicate for me.

On 2021-06-28 at 12:57 PM, twirlandswirl said:

That was regular Loki, this would be Loki Prime.

I knew that but thought it weird to give the same frame out soon after even if they differ by being the standard and Prime versions. And now they've announced it is indeed Loki Prime. 🤐

Archived