Original eidolon

Fantomzs

Hey! 
Lately, i have been wondering. What does the original Eidolon look like? What could its original size be? Is there any concept art from an artist? if so please let me know ^^.

Seeing a grand bossfight with the original eidolon would be awesome, just imagine fighting a 100 meter tall sentient. The boss fight could also bring back raids. I mean how are 4 tenno going to defeat it?

More lore about the Unum tower and eidolons is definitely needed. This is a topic that is not talked about enough.

it was a HUGE walking sentient, we're talking Godzilla size roughly, but keeping in universe, more like Hunhow's size. I too would like to know what the Unum is and such, but sadly DE have a terrible track record of running  with a story for any real length of time. 

59 minutes ago, Fantomzs said:

I mean how are 4 tenno going to defeat it?

you say this, but it was already defeated once by one, single Tenno: Gara. granted she sacrificed herself in the process, but every other Tenno and warrior the Unum had had already GTFO'd, sensing the impending destruction of the Cetus Tower. Gara turned herself into a bomb and blew it into pieces, and the Eidolons we fight now are small fragments of the original that are slowly trying to rebuild themselves. 

Yeah they're like huge, huge...

Tennos have these also huge necramechs that needs two tennos to pilot it, connected with a neural connection called drifting. Because one tenno couldn't handle the pressure.

15 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you say this, but it was already defeated once by one, single Tenno: Gara. granted she sacrificed herself in the process, but every other Tenno and warrior the Unum had had already GTFO'd, sensing the impending destruction of the Cetus Tower. Gara turned herself into a bomb and blew it into pieces, and the Eidolons we fight now are small fragments of the original that are slowly trying to rebuild themselves. 

Actually, they dont know that. The Eidolons are mindless, lumbering zombies that have no idea what they want, but want anyways.

Also, for some reason, during the day, Gara would hunt the Sentient down and it would hide.

We still have no freaking clue why it was so adverse to sunlight. I mean, getting to Earth meant that it had to pass through unfiltered solar light and radiation.

15 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it was a HUGE walking sentient, we're talking Godzilla size roughly, but keeping in universe, more like Hunhow's size. I too would like to know what the Unum is and such, but sadly DE have a terrible track record of running  with a story for any real length of time. 

Gara must've had couple of billion damage stacked on splinter storm to do that, also that bomb must've helped a tiny bit

/s

Archived