Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hades trinity part farm

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

21 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Wait wait wait.... I get that She can make short work of the Ambulus and the Repair Crew.... But doesn't the Limited Mobility of her 4th Ability make her an easy Target for the Ship's Lazer ?  

Or does it simply not deal enough damage to her to be an issue ?

You only need to be in your 4 to knock out the ambulas. Should take 0.157 seconds to do that. Then either find cover or cheese the old operator crouch!

15 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Why only 2? :D

Well in the later stages there are 2 ambulas, or if you're not solo, then 3. So if solo, 2 on each hacked ambulas. Really you only need 1 with high str. They scale and you can use overdriver first to boost damage further

When you reach "that point" where all your builds are at least proper, you can and will kill everything in this quest the moment they rear their ugly heads. 

You can play around with frames selection depending on how much you want to actually "play" it. defense frames can save you a couple of button presses while waiting for the ambulas to get picked up. Nukers can deal with the general enemies quicker. I haven't tried wukong or umbra, but i imagine you can semi-afk using them. etc.

But as zilchy said, the only obstacle is having patience to wait for the dam timers and phases of this fight.

On 2021-06-19 at 1:11 AM, Lutesque said:

Wait wait wait.... I get that She can make short work of the Ambulus and the Repair Crew.... But doesn't the Limited Mobility of her 4th Ability make her an easy Target for the Ship's Lazer ?  

You don't need any mobility on her 4 (which is why I don't run that augment on Mesa - get rid of it and add more power strength instead!).

Just move around, (avoiding the laser, bullets and anything else that you don't like), and when you see something you want to kill - press 4, spin around (wiping everything in sight) and press 4 again (disabling regulators). Then keep moving. Just make sure you're a little bit clear from the laser, making sure it doesn't catch up with you in the 1/4 second you'll be stationary!

Warframe is  game about movement! If you're standing in one spot - you are likely doing something wrong!

I think you're making this more complicated than it is. The lazer won't insta-kill you. If it touches you that's your cue to get out the way. Stay near the ambulas when it's down and if anything comes near it, a quick go on mesa's 4 should sort it. Bring some ciphers to quickly hack the ambulas. If you have to hack 2 at the same time stay in between them and keep an eye on your mini map for enemies.

Rinse, rave, repeat

17 hours ago, McCIoud said:

Every frame is immune to the laser when pressing one of the movement buttons

I don't understand... 😐

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Obi Wan Dandobi said:

You only need to be in your 4 to knock out the ambulas. Should take 0.157 seconds to do that. Then either find cover or cheese the old operator crouch!

What about the Repair Crew ? Do I just take them out Normally ?

15 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

It's a fixed time fight. You either win or fail in the alotted time frame.

Oof !!!! 

I honestly don't know which I hate more.... This or the ones with Invulnerable Phases.... 😱 !!!!

14 hours ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

Loki and sniper (radiation, aim for ambluas face) makes the fight pretty simple. 

Face ?

It looks like a Penis to me....  Or is that just me being Dirty Minded 🤔 ?

11 hours ago, (NSW)BenDex said:

Limbo. Just sit in cataclysm and wait for the ambulas to get picked up. Tip your hat to Frohd when he fires the artillery.

Not Quite.... The Scrambuli Enemies can Shutdown your Cataclysms..... I've literally seen this happen to other players...

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Obi Wan Dandobi said:

Mesa.  It's always Mesa

4 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Gara or khora are also nice choices,   Wisp?   Possabilities are endless really.  

My Personal Favourite is Octavia....

Teabag for Survivability,

Disco Rave for Clearing Mobs....

I believe the Lazer can still track you while you're invisible so it's not full proof... But for the purpose of Farming Trinity it's good.... Can Baby Sit two Hacked Ambuli at once.

I should try this with Booben one day 🤔 !!!

Archived