General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Possible replication bug of Steel Essence stacks.

hashwilliams

As seen in the image, 38 minutes have elapsed in the run & I have over 16 stacks of steel essence drops piled up together. We get 1 acolyte spawn every rotation, i.e- 5 minutes, so according to that, I should be having 8 stacks piled up instead of 16. Note that I also died 2 to 3 times during this run so it may have been linked to that as well. qgHCA1X.jpg

40 minutes ago, hashwilliams said:

As seen in the image, 38 minutes have elapsed in the run & I have over 16 stacks of steel essence drops piled up together. We get 1 acolyte spawn every rotation, i.e- 5 minutes, so according to that, I should be having 8 stacks piled up instead of 16. Note that I also died 2 to 3 times during this run so it may have been linked to that as well. qgHCA1X.jpg

I do not normally farm steel essence, and I take always from the ground, but each acolyte fives 2 SE....when you have picked up, have you received 16 or 32 SE?

vor 52 Minuten schrieb hashwilliams:

We get 1 acolyte spawn every rotation, i.e- 5 minutes

or you have just bad luck and they spawn every 8 mins

but the thing is that the marker says it to be 16 does not mean there will be 16 stacks

Edited by Keiyadan

If you had 8 acolytes spawn, there should be 16 steel essence in that room, since acolytes drop 2 each. I was not aware the game would count each individual essence, but that seems to be what is happening here.

What I am more curious about is how you managed to get all of those essences in that tiny little room there. Don't you pick them all up when you go in there when the next acolyte appears? Assuming you go inside the little room to make him spawn there.

On 2021-06-18 at 12:52 PM, hashwilliams said:

In the next patch, you wont be able to stack SE, as its will disappear after 5 minutes if you dont take those.

On 2021-06-18 at 5:52 AM, hashwilliams said:

I have over 16 stacks of steel essence drops piled up together.

Screenshot looks like waypoint is incorrectly double-counting the amount. Look at the life support waypoint, it shows "x18" but the HUD shows just 9. This double counting waypoint bug possibly happens to Steel Essence waypoint.

When you pick it up, how much was picked up? Do you have resource booster? Resource booster will double the amount of picked up Steel Essence.

Am 19.6.2021 um 13:36 schrieb lhardy:

In the next patch, you wont be able to stack SE, as its will disappear after 5 minutes if you dont take those.

Heavily wondering which genius people thought it is a good idea to publish that strat

• Like 2