Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Screencaps

ArtanKatana

Question

10 answers to this question

to upload stream caps without uploading what i do is press F12(screencap). close the game or shift+tab and select screenshots and select show on disk. Drag and rename the file to desktop to something simple. Use a filehost and get its direct link then use the %7Boption%7D bb code to embed it into a post.

Instead of wasting steam bandwidth storage (steam links cant be embedded)

Edited by SharkWithALaserBeam

uh. Warframe doesn't support the Steam overlay. 

therefore - you cannot take Stream Screenshots.

(unless the 32-bit version of Warframe is compatible, but i shudder at how my performance would suffer running 32-bit)

this is how i would recommend taking Screenshots. not even just for Warframe, in general. 

hopefully that's another person to use ShareX, lol. i spent the past 40 minutes trawling through my post history to find that thread.

edit:

Instead of wasting steam bandwidth storage (steam links cant be embedded)

steam images can be used in BBcode img tags. you need to get the direct link to the image. which is about 4 webpages deep. VALVe has a somewhat stupid system for those webpages. 

Edited by taiiat

uh. Warframe doesn't support the Steam overlay. 

therefore - you cannot take Stream Screenshots.

(unless the 32-bit version of Warframe is compatible, but i shudder at how my performance would suffer running 32-bit)

this is incorrect all versions support the steam overlay, it's just that the 64bit version is currently bugged to the point where it doesn't work. so for all of us lesser people who use 32 bit systems we can use all the wonderful features of the steam overlay system.

i dont understand, I was using the x64 bit settings since i got this game in sept and the steam overlay has been working for me... Until recently. All i get now is the windows cursor and invisible steam overlay graphics. (the stuff is there and you can click on it cause the mouse changes shape but thats it.) And this happens now on both x32 and x64 bit versions.