Community Stream Schedule: June 21 - 25

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop! This week, all live streams offer 50 Nakak Pearls.

Drop.PNG

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

2 minutes ago, AlyxisPrime said:

Probably a nonsense question, but how big are the Nakak pearls?  Cause my head has them at the same size as the beach balls and I can't unsee it.

Canonically I believe that a (1) Nakak peal is the same size as Grendel's meatball form. But don't quote me.

Hell yeah pearls are back !!!! ^.^ 

5 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Canonically I believe that a (1) Nakak peal is the same size as Grendel's meatball form. But don't quote me.

Wait what ? Man thats hilarious. So Nakak ill take that soaktron skin please. ALLRIGHT MIKE UNLOAD THE TRUCK !

Spoiler

54ee8657da249c889077306dd97ff193.jpg

I guess you guys are really busy with sisters update and tennocon huh... Won't blame you, simultaneous update must be pretty crazy.

Anyway, Is it not grab bag like before? Would be cool if busy tennos can tune in early and get 2 drops per stream, instead of having to tune in everyday.

18 hours ago, Pyro_Fox said:

you know instead of complaining about getting something for FREE! be grateful as they don't have to give anything for watching... Thanks for the free stuff have a great weekend tenno 

This is just as bad as getting nothing. I don't want at all any drops are the only reason I would watch

Archived