Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any other faster way to farm kuva?

whatiswar01

Question

As i saw the change they gonna make (SE despawn after 5 min), i know that the smeeta farm cannot work like it used to be. Will there be any other way to fast farm? Other than siphon, cuz it still need like 20-30 min to get like 4k kuva only.

12 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, whatiswar01 said:

As i saw the change they gonna make (SE despawn after 5 min), i know that the smeeta farm cannot work like it used to be. Will there be any other way to fast farm? Other than siphon, cuz it still need like 20-30 min to get like 4k kuva only.

Where does it say SE will despawn after 5 min?

5 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

In dev workshop post / video SE section

Thank you.

I see now. Of course Rebecca didn't include that little detail in the text, but mentions it only briefly in the middle of the video (which is age-restricted for some). Sneaky...

3 hours ago, (NSW)OinTygon said:

Well, if you've run out of Nightwave cred to buy it from the Nightwave offerings, your next best option is Kuva Survival, in my opinion.

There's Kuva Survival Fissures now right ? With the Requiem Relics ? 

Fissures come with 25% Boosters for every Rotation.... Hence this causes the Kuva to scale aswell. Albeit you'll have to stay for quite a while for that to matter.

On 2021-06-19 at 8:42 AM, Lutesque said:

you'll have to stay for quite a while for that to matter

I think that the kuva farm is very pain when u going to roll your riven, 3.5k kuva per roll and the farm was so time consuming. I think the amount of kuva needed should be adjust abit lul

there is a method that however unreliable is still somewhat of an alternative to kuva survivals or nightwave, now again this method is very unreliable at best but you would have to farm kuva thralls, do not kill them unless you want a lich (which can also give Kuva).As i said the method is unreliable and completely based on RNG. but it is another option for you.

Archived