Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honestly...

alchemistjkt

why have i not seen more people commenting on the fact that you can now sell (and buy?) multiple items at the same time?

i would have thought that would have been topic for praise and fanfare.

if its not been said before, thank you DE.

just wish it would have been here sooner.

Edited by alchemistjkt

I noticed that just yesterday. I wonder why DE didn't put it in the build notes if they knew that a lot of people were complaining about it.

I personally really enjoy it, because I hate having bps that I have already built, which is why I alway sell the ones I get from farming earth for Neurodes.

I am happy about this but just posting things on the forums like "this was good" is not  what de is trying to get out of the forums. i personally like froums that slam de, tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it. it shows that they not only care for the game but want to see it grow in a good way

I feel like a lot of people didn't notice it - they'd wait until they were told it was there to sell the stuff they have building up.

I am happy about this but just posting things on the forums like "this was good" is not  what de is trying to get out of the forums. i personally like froums that slam de, tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it. it shows that they not only care for the game but want to see it grow in a good way

Well, yes, but a little thanks goes a long way for a team that's regularly the source of so much criticism (and I can say that a lot of it is not constructive).

posting only negative things does not make DE happy.

if anything, it hurts their morale and causes them to do worse.

everyone needs to be praised for a job well done from time to time.

posting only negative things does not make DE happy.

if anything, it hurts their morale and causes them to do worse.

everyone needs to be praised for a job well done from time to time.

people should praise them on the update posts.

Maybe they should do a good job then?

i would plus 100 if i could 

cause everything is just that simple.

sure.

look, im not saying everything should be all flowers and sunshine, im just saying that we should give DE both ends of the stick.

not just our anger/hate/malice.

Sure, when admins stop locking critical threads and silencing critical people I will start praising the kind of ok things they do.

I also appreciate this change a lot. I used to spend close to an hour each time I cleaned out my inventory. And I agree that posts such as this are good. Sure, DE should know about what's wrong with the game but it is also helpful to hear praise every now and then for something good.

People saying otherwise have never had a job before.