Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the "Golden instinct" ability be able to search for rare crates aswell?

Jivy

Question

19 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Magnus_Eterna said:

they really should add ability to pinpoint rare /reinforced /forgotten caches to golden instincts, cause right now  it's mostly useless

With what it will work with I'll be curious to see how well it does work, the only thing left for me would be the rest of the Kuria's to scan, other than them it would point to just sculptures if there was one on the mission level. 

18 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I'll... probably use it just to get the Kuria out of the way, because I have better things to do other than glitching myself to find Kurias...

... Ok, probably a bit exaggerated, but you get the picture...

I know what you mean, some of the places I've found those little bugga's way off the beaten track, let alone getting into a spot to be able to scan them. :laugh:

1 hour ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

HUH!

ya know, Maybe DE should consider letting All Tenno have the Ayatan Present notification. (have Maroo radio in at mission start)

if this was a thing, I would be More Inclined to have a little fun doing a quick Treasure Hunt.

and its not like this would be economy breaking -I get far too many sculptures from Arbitration already.

it would just be a fun Diversion. Bonus mission objective: find Ayatan.

I'm the same I've got heaps of Sculptures from Arbitration.

Would be nice as a side mission to the mission, find the Sculpture. :wink: 

I've found you get to know the map symbols and go hangon that little box seems out of place from normal resource/crate locations.

7 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah Rebb said it and I thought hmmm but I put it down to being in Dev mode, I'm trying to think which Dev stream it was now, I know she was loading into a Lua mission.

Edit:

@Jivy

Found it I saved the time stamp so you just need to click play.

HUH!

ya know, Maybe DE should consider letting All Tenno have the Ayatan Present notification. (have Maroo radio in at mission start)

if this was a thing, I would be More Inclined to have a little fun doing a quick Treasure Hunt.

and its not like this would be economy breaking -I get far too many sculptures from Arbitration already.

it would just be a fun Diversion. Bonus mission objective: find Ayatan.

18 minutes ago, Jivy said:

Alright

Yeah Rebb said it and I thought hmmm but I put it down to being in Dev mode, I'm trying to think which Dev stream it was now, I know she was loading into a Lua mission.

Edit:

@Jivy

Found it I saved the time stamp so you just need to click play.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah ok, was wondering what they were talking about.

I know for a fact the Devs can see if a Sculpture is on the map as they spawn in, being Devs and all they have the dev options running. lol

How do you know this? got a source?

52 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

As of right now, no, Golden Compass will not lead to rare chests or sabotage caches. But lots of players have mentioned it, maybe DE will reconsider. Otherwise we'll just be wasting a slot because we would still need to search manually for other relavant things. Not to mention DE's pathfinder system (mission waypoint GPS) needs help. I imagine I'll still be memorizing maps and using Loot Detector.

confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

points for the gif 😋
Searching maps is dead easy, if you ever need any tips just ask.

16 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

As of right now, no, Golden Compass will not lead to rare chests or sabotage caches. But lots of players have mentioned it, maybe DE will reconsider. Otherwise we'll just be wasting a slot because we would still need to search manually for other relavant things. Not to mention DE's pathfinder system (mission waypoint GPS) needs help. I imagine I'll still be memorizing maps and using Loot Detector.

Ah ok, was wondering what they were talking about.

I know for a fact the Devs can see if a Sculpture is on the map as they spawn in, being Devs and all they have the dev options running. lol

Archived