Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not geting anything if you disconect is realy dumb

i once went mining in the plains of eidolon, and i mined in total like 30 ore and gem deposits, but because some random guy took his ps4 and his wifi router when he went kayacking i got disconected and i dint get anything, wich is so dumb, like if someone has garbage internet, why should i not get anything if i disconect cuz its not my vault that he dint pay for a ethernet cable

I had a fun hick up yesterday on hydron host migration on first wave didn't put more thought about it. 20 waves later I got 0 exp on frame and weapons but I did get all loot and syndicate points tho. But seem during the host migration my equiptment got removed. When pushing P to check progress only showed loot and syndicate my frame , pet  and weapons didn't show on the list.

This is why mining in Genshin Impact feels so much more relaxing.

Smash up gems with a sword and once you press F, it's stuck in your inventory, or just send party members on mining expeditions akin to Warframe's resource extractors.

Mining in Warframe's open world is both tedious and nerve racking when the idea of your progress being erased always looms.

You should still have all your mined items.

I just went into the plains, mined a single gem, and ALT +F4ed out of the game.

When I started the game back up, I still had the gem I mined.

The same thing applies to fishing.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dauggie:

well that's why you go solo, in open zone areas you can leave squad without having to extract. if you want to farm mines or fishes, best is to go solo.

wat?!?!
you get tons of exp and other stuff in public groups ....... epic fail for solo newbies

index.jpg

I dont no why you dont get to keap your minded materials mayb cuz DE do not have it set up dat way and me thanks it wood be butter if DE would ficks it to wear we get to keep hour minded materials if someone else be halfin bad internet and we not connect

7 hours ago, taiiat said:

when Bounty Stages complete, or when you catch a Fish, or Mine some rocks, that is all supposed to save directly to your Account.

but, i wouldn't know if the Consoles operate differently.

It doesn't save it to your account until you go back to Cetus. If you fail the mission for some reason you get nothing.

8 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

wat?!?!
you get tons of exp and other stuff in public groups ....... epic fail for solo newbies

index.jpg

People that go off and do their own thing to leech from other players don't deserve compassion when they lose S#&$ due to disconnects. P2P in warframe is buggy. If I spend more than 20 minutes on something it's much safer to do solo. Who cares about a bit of affinity or a mod I already have when I have a chance to lose an hours worth of mining or anything else. When I play with friends we don't stay on the plains or any open world for more than 2 bounties for this exact reason.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

It doesn't save it to your account until you go back to Cetus. If you fail the mission for some reason you get nothing.

a failure sounds plausible, but the number of situations that a failure could occur are fairly slim, heh.

Welcome to videogames. That's how it works.

a totally unrelated question, who's been playing it since memory card days? Remember those awful days when you haven't saved for hours and the power went out? Or just forgot to save?

Or who's even older, who played videogames when it doesn't exist outside single play sessions, and you just have to beat every games in one sitting? Password days seems much better, huh...

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

a totally unrelated question, who's been playing it since memory card days? Remember those awful days when you haven't saved for hours and the power went out? Or just forgot to save?

Or who's even older, who played videogames when it doesn't exist outside single play sessions, and you just have to beat every games in one sitting? Password days seems much better, huh...

Haha, really brings back memories of me trying to guess / copy down passwords in Rockman (Megaman for the young 'uns) or Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (River City Ransom for the young 'uns) before I learned Japanese!  It's amazing how we can be motivated to do crazy things if poked in just the right way...

3 hours ago, Soy77 said:

I remember those days 😂😂 Days whee I'd play something on the Megadrive, hit pause before going to school and hope my parents didn't clock the little red light that showed it was still on, and turn the thing off before I got home to frantically check my game was ok 😂😂

3 hours ago, Soy77 said:

My first computer had a tape cassette recorder that loaded the games.

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

My first computer had a tape cassette recorder that loaded the games.

It had what??

I played games from floppy disks (and not even the famous 3.5 inch "save icon" disks. It was the older 5.1/4 thin and flappy ones) but even i'm too low tech to know that cassette recorder thing.

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

It had what??

I played games from floppy disks (and not even the famous 3.5 inch "save icon" disks. It was the older 5.1/4 thin and flappy ones) but even i'm too low tech to know that cassette recorder thing.

Games were on cassettes and you played the tape to run the game.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb RazerXPrime:

People that go off and do their own thing to leech from other players don't deserve compassion when they lose S#&$ due to disconnects. P2P in warframe is buggy. If I spend more than 20 minutes on something it's much safer to do solo. Who cares about a bit of affinity or a mod I already have when I have a chance to lose an hours worth of mining or anything else. When I play with friends we don't stay on the plains or any open world for more than 2 bounties for this exact reason.

there is nothing to leech. how about a sensible weapon that also does damage?
In addition, players in other threads ask for an option with the same number of opponents for solo players. coincidence?!?!?! I DO NOT THINK SO!

2 hours ago, Soy77 said:

It had what??

Some radio stations stramed games over radio so you could play games, it's basically the same logic applied on floppy disks, analog signals from the tapes where converted to binary using a medium.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Games were on cassettes and you played the tape to run the game.

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

Some radio stations stramed games over radio so you could play games, it's basically the same logic applied on floppy disks, analog signals from the tapes where converted to binary using a medium.

Holy crab, i didn't know that thing existed 😳

I guess even at this age you do learn something new everyday.

2 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

there is nothing to leech. how about a sensible weapon that also does damage?
In addition, players in other threads ask for an option with the same number of opponents for solo players. coincidence?!?!?! I DO NOT THINK SO!

There's something to leech if others do a bounty while you go mining and don't participate. That's what I'm talking about. Seems like we're talking about different things.

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

a failure sounds plausible, but the number of situations that a failure could occur are fairly slim, heh.

Disconnect also results in failure. Cancelling the mission also results in failure. Basically anything that does not have you return to Cetus will result in failure of the mission. There's been suggestions to be able to pull out with your landing craft. I would like that option too.

Most of these bugs that fail the mission only occur in coop play.

Il y a 8 heures, Soy77 a dit :

Passwords were one huge step for humanity ❤️

Archived