Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build for mirage

pupupPrime

Question

7 answers to this question

I personally run Umbral Intensify and Vitality, Adaptation, Blind Rage and Narrow Minded as the core of my build + whatever else that you want to fit in there. Basically high duration and strength, as range doesn't matter and the abilities are relatively cheap to cast energy-wise because of the long durations.

Any weapon works fine on Mirage, but I guess area-damage dealing weapons get a slightly bigger boost, because you get to carpet-bomb everything.

11 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I personally run Umbral Intensify and Vitality, Adaptation, Blind Rage and Narrow Minded as the core of my build + whatever else that you want to fit in there. Basically high duration and strength, as range doesn't matter and the abilities are relatively cheap to cast energy-wise because of the long durations.

Any weapon works fine on Mirage, but I guess area-damage dealing weapons get a slightly bigger boost, because you get to carpet-bomb everything.

I heard that simulor was popular on mirage back then. Why is that?

1 hour ago, pupupPrime said:

Her (IIRC, at the time 4) doppelgangers could form the "vortexes" with a single shot,
so she could do safe (lol suicide-level self-damage on Ogris & co), MASSIVE AoE damage just rushing through missions.

Just a small example, enemies did NOT usually melt quite that quickly back then:

Just type "strength" and "duration" on your modding screen, then slap everything on. I personally sacrifice range.

You'll also want the augment mod for her 1 which the name just skips me at this time. It got something to do with walls and millefeuille.

Others might have better weapon recommendations, i use stropha because why not.

Mirages 1 is basically multiplicative Multishot on your ranged weapon. And multiplicative damage and bonus range (and crit chance) on your melee.

So weapons that damage in an area are most effective , 

Extra if they leave some sort of lingering effect (ogris with napalm or Penta with fire grenades ) 

Simulor was great back in the day as it kept an area of damage and mirage could trigger the vortex with a single shot 

Her 3 can be a little unreliable though , and the bonus shown on screen is not the actual bonus , so be mindful.

I suggest the hall of mirrors augment for even more damage if you want , 

Buuld wise strength and duration is what you need , you can dump efficiency and range if you only want to focus on her 1 and 3 as they are rather cheap and don't depend on range.

Would also suggest to replace prism with a dr or debuff ability.

14 hours ago, pupupPrime said:

(Synoid) Simulor used to be one of the best weapons in the game both with and without Mirage. It has been since nerfed, and even without the nerf it would get powercreeped by other more powerful weapons. It dealt big damage in huge area with no self-damage or self-stagger. It had 100 spare ammo capacity and the vortexes also dealt damage to enemies through nullifier shields which back then were also more annoying to deal with.

Personally I run a full duration build with mirage and it actually has a buff to strength as well the only downside is range is basically halved so it relies on weapon fire, so aoe weapons work well with this build such as the kuva bramma, or even the arca plamsor, (its basically a hall of mirrors build, but eclipse can be shoved into it as well)

Archived