Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith in ALL Clans

S1othG

As someone that farmed a single defection mission for 3 hours to reach the score for the Ignis Wraith research, I agree!

All clans created past that event will forever will uncomplete and worth less compared to clans that have it.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb 16Bitman:

As someone that farmed a single defection mission for 3 hours to reach the score for the Ignis Wraith research, I agree!

All clans created past that event will forever will uncomplete and worth less compared to clans that have it.

i've created my clan after that event. i want that blueprint too.

DE will repeat the "we cannot do that to the people who got the unlock via effort" excuse, and as someone who was pretty much in a solo clan and has the thing? just make it regular research, jeez.

but for now you'll have to be glad they gave it to Baro. technically. and since it's tradeable, you can get it for free from normal people.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb _s_AINT:

If the Ignis Wraith blueprint could be explored in all clans, EVERYONE would benefit. So digital extremes, it would be MUCH easier for everyone. Implement that as soon as possible.

the weapon can also be obtained in railjack ... so NO!
I also saw mr6 with kuva nukor - don't even know how it works ...

and if you get a good weapon at the beginning, then the player is eventually not motivated to keep playing.

I've said it before, simple solution:

1) Make it researchable for ALL CLANS. 

2) Give the Clan Warlords of Legacy Clans a Special Ignis Wraith Statue/Trophy to display in the dojo as proof of their achievements back during that awful Pacifism Defect event. 

Problem-o, solved-o. 

32 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

Not relevant to this topic as a whole, but Kuva weapons in practice only have a mastery requirement of 5.  This is because you need to be MR 5 to do the War Within quest, which is the only requirement to participate in the lich system.  You cannot build a weapon that you lack the MR for, but since Kuva weapons are deposited into your foundry fully built, this restriction is bypassed.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Not relevant to this topic as a whole, but Kuva weapons in practice only have a mastery requirement of 5.  This is because you need to be MR 5 to do the War Within quest, which is the only requirement to participate in the lich system.  You cannot build a weapon that you lack the MR for, but since Kuva weapons are deposited into your foundry fully built, this restriction is bypassed.

This should be addressed tbh by making the weapon a 1 minute craft item that costs 1 of a basic resource. It's such a design flaw to allow very early players to own weapons that surpass many prime gear items.

it's available form Baro sometiems, and the vast majority of people give free access to the research for people who don't have it. very rare I see someone tryign to con newbies into buying it and last time I saw it the guy got serious flak in trade chat for it (rightfully so IMO). it doesn't really need to be any more available than it is.

I definitely wouldn’t mind a way to get it for clans again. My jerk face of a clan leader kicked me out of the clan I helped get the score for way back when. 🤷🏻‍♂️ At least it’s still somewhat accessible. I still have 15 or so BP’s left myself.  if you’re on Xbox, and need one, I’ll gladly toss one your way. 

51 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's available form Baro sometiems, and the vast majority of people give free access to the research for people who don't have it. very rare I see someone tryign to con newbies into buying it and last time I saw it the guy got serious flak in trade chat for it (rightfully so IMO). it doesn't really need to be any more available than it is.

Wut? There's a guy who sells them for 50p in the market channel on this forum and no one is allowed to post anything letting buyers know he's scamming them. It's not uncommon.

Also, why would you want to pay ducats when you can pay a paltry sum in credits. There's no reason not to get rid of the exclusivity, especially since exclusivity to clans has no precedence, and there was never a promise that it wouldn't be available to other clans later down the road.

9 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Wut? There's a guy who sells them for 50p in the market channel on this forum and no one is allowed to post anything letting buyers know he's scamming them. It's not uncommon.

Also, why would you want to pay ducats when you can pay a paltry sum in credits. There's no reason not to get rid of the exclusivity, especially since exclusivity to clans has no precedence, and there was never a promise that it wouldn't be available to other clans later down the road.

I agree.

I don't see any reason besides pure, unwarranted elitism to keep it from all clan research.

Give the clans a trophy or something, then we can all move on. 

DE putting it in a few extra places that are time limited or hard to get rng is not a good argument against making them available for all clans to research. 

The Pacifism Defect was *checks notes* SHEESH over four years ago and we still have people saying that it should be kept exclusive to clans who were around all that way back when? 

SMDH. 

6 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

are you sure it was kuva nukor mr13 and wasn't just the regular nukor mr4

6 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

and if you get a good weapon at the beginning, then the player is eventually not motivated to keep playing.

got my opticor vandal at pretty low MR didn't stop me just carried though the ranks, I actually owned the Ignis Wraith at some point too be eventually deleted it, didn't feel heavy/impactful so not really my playstyle

3 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

really? the wiki said it was mr13 how do you get it at mr5 ?

When you kill the lich, which you can do at mr 5,  you immediately have the weapon ready at the foundry bypassing the Mr requirement to build it. If it had to be built then it would require the person to be Mr 13

vor 7 Stunden schrieb _Anise_:

are you sure it was kuva nukor mr13 and wasn't just the regular nukor mr4

got my opticor vandal at pretty low MR didn't stop me just carried though the ranks, I actually owned the Ignis Wraith at some point too be eventually deleted it, didn't feel heavy/impactful so not really my playstyle

yes. it was kuva nukor and this guy had 2 kuva weapons. i was very confused and i am mr30 way to long.

looks like people can equip it and ignore mastery req.

Archived