What to do next? Post star chart

(XBOX)Hooligan X 001

I been playing nothing but wf for 5 months. After star chart i just been levelling up the 36 wf aquired . Made mistake of thinking mods were secondary to frames. Kuva seems tough, eidolon amp gonna take month to grind by look of it. Leaves rj. I own one played once. What did u guys do as next level. Want something i can see progress. But confused to my plan? Help, input appreciated. Thanks

hace 40 minutos, (XBOX)Hooligan X 001 dijo:

I been playing nothing but wf for 5 months. After star chart i just been levelling up the 36 wf aquired . Made mistake of thinking mods were secondary to frames. Kuva seems tough, eidolon amp gonna take month to grind by look of it. Leaves rj. I own one played once. What did u guys do as next level. Want something i can see progress. But confused to my plan? Help, input appreciated. Thanks

Post star chart you say? Hmm I went after the story collecting kurias and such but since I didnt get along with a lot of players I played alone and that drove me to the weapons' "meta" so yeah... treassure hunting and weapon testing.

You can work on getting affinity for your focus trees, rise reputation for Solaris United to access orb bounties (or any other syndicate for that matter), or just pick a piece of equipment you like and work towards obtaining it. 

There is also an option of getting more powerful mods to do arbitrations and steel path. And doing nightwave acts for items along the way.

If I were you I would probably start with open-world syndicates, they have some nice stuff locked behind them.

Archived