Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich murmur bug (Potential cheat)

-ShadowRadiance-

I just drained, two murmurs, from the same thrall. 

I was playing as Xaku, mobile defence.

I used her 3's mind control, Accuse on a bunch of enemies to just.. ignore them while the objective was being done.

A thrall spawned in, started running towards me so i left it to the mind control buggers. i cast accuse again to just get more slaves. I must have hit the thrall. 

Once the objective was done, i walked over and i could -Revive- the thrall like it was a rescue target.

Thing is, i got a murmur doing it. Then i killed it normally and got a second murmur.

yes yes, there will be some who dont care. 

I however do not like the idea of finding such bugs where you can double amount of something and potentially get your rear end in trouble for abusing it and keep quiet about it.

I will report it, i have. My part is done. The next part is up to DE.

15 hours ago, Shadowradiance said:

I however do not like the idea of finding such bugs where you can double amount of something and potentially get your rear end in trouble for abusing it and keep quiet about it.

This is one thing I like about Bungie (Destiny) more than DE

in the past (when I used to play) they have demonstrated policy where, if a glitch lets people do unintended stuff they Own Up to it and say: "Whoops, our fault for letting that glitch slip through, we'll fix it now; but no players are going to be punished for doing what the game was technically allowing them to do. Ya'll get a freebie cause it was our mistake for not being diligent enough."

Archived