Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They changed FERROX primary fire and is not documented

r21187

so i was testing the zephyr 150% extra critical chance and noticed that now my before all mighty ferrox has a explosion

read a lot of hotfixes and notice and finaly after looking forever i manage to be sure the adde was added in 11 novembre 2020

before that no webpage say something about primary fire doing that and all cache before that has the empty space 

after reading like forever all hotfixes found nothing about this change T__T

i was using ferrox as a lanka i have a GOD riven and was perfect with ivara as the enemy was evaporated after every shoot

welp i know no one use this guns xD and when was leaked that was coming a new version and then DE hide the new version and now may never will come maybe they added that to primary fire

maybe another ferrox fan dint knew and well maybe he now understand 

btw love the skin for spear guns hopely they give more love and document every change T__T

since i dint knew were put this i was thinking ni off topic was fine but if requires to be moved feel free to do it

hace 2 minutos, Kurokoz dijo:

Oh yeah. Just grabbed it out of the foundry to check and you are right. The little explosion looks very nice with ludicrous particles

yeah i was using as a lanka but now with that i am considering put a few more formas to change his way to work

still my fav gun cause i love that awesome skin

201973175_4246611002072590_7325948009684

Archived