Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Didn't Get My Grineer Sword And Pistol

MarcThe000001

Did you have at least 25 missions done for the melee and at least 100 missions for the pistol? Also, for the pistol you must have had your score at least more for grineer. Having it even (50 grineer -50 corpus) doesn't get you anything.

well first of all you had to do 25 for the machete and 100 for the brakk and second of all you had to read the messages ruk sent you to get them if you didnt they should show up on next startup i believe if you didnt support the grinner the pistol is a blueprint in your foundry i think and if that doesnt work im not too sure

Do you guys just not look at every other person asking how many he did or do you somehow think you're saying it differently?

The first 6 replies were all within like 2 minutes of each other, that is a short enough time for you to start typing and then by the time you post someone has ninja'd you.

The system auto sent the prizes to anybody who filled the numbered requirments. 25/50/100 The fact you only got a badge implys your just another confused person. It's highly likely you didn't complete the required number of missions and failed to notice.
Ingame when you log in, top left click your icon and it will drop down a list. There you should find the event section listing how many battles you did.

I choose to support the Grineer in the resent Grineer vs Corpus battle, whist I did get the Grineer Badge that you get but I didn't get the Sword and Pistol.

Can someone tell me why I didn't get these items please.

I checked his Profile. He has done 13 missions. 

You won't get either of those items, because:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124919-frequently-asked-questions-gradivus-event/

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I get the Idea. But 100 missions to get both weapons? Wouldn't have it been a bit more fair if it was 50?

Also I don't have any of the clan weapons so I couldn't do much. (especially if all the Corpus I faced were level 45 in a level 28 zone and the flux rifles they used killed me faster then I can react.)

Ok, I get the Idea. But 100 missions to get both weapons? Wouldn't have it been a bit more fair if it was 50?

Also I don't have any of the clan weapons so I couldn't do much. (especially if all the Corpus I faced were level 45 in a level 28 zone and the flux rifles they used killed me faster then I can react.)

...what. Soma is the best assault rifle in the game at the moment. Hikou is one of the top tier secondaries. Both are purchasable as blueprints from the market. Git gud.

That's not even an excuse. I saw people who didn't even move from the starting point get carried all the way. You could have even died in the middle of the mission and had your teammates keep going. As long as you completed 100 missions. It's not that you couldn't do it, you were just too lazy.