Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis - Piercing Hit Or Charged Chamber?

Anarties

Question

14 answers to this question

if we use no other mods - 175 base AP damage:

Piercing hit - 280 total AP damage

Charged Chamber - 245 total AP damage

but. Charged Chamber increases the base damage, which therefore increases the damage Crits do. and any elementals you may have on the weapon.

personally, i'd go for Charged Chamber, but i'm not going to whip out a calculator and a spreadsheet to min/max it. probably good to have both if you can fit them, however.

I was thinking about replacing Piercing hit with Charged Chamber but then I thought, PH is 60% more AP damage and CC is just 40% more general damage..

Should I not use Charge Chamber or should I use it?

forma it and get both

Why not both?

if we use no other mods - 175 base AP damage:

Piercing hit - 280 total AP damage

Charged Chamber - 245 total AP damage

but. Charged Chamber increases the base damage, which therefore increases the damage Crits do. and any elementals you may have on the weapon.

personally, i'd go for Charged Chamber, but i'm not going to whip out a calculator and a spreadsheet to min/max it. probably good to have both if you can fit them, however.

Literally no room for both not enough mod slots.

I already have Critical Delay.

It's either one or the other.

That's kind of why I made this thread...

"Why not both" is a pretty silly answer.

Edited by Anarties

Take both. The ideal setup for the Vectis is this:

Split Chamber, Serration, Piercing Hit, Charged Chamber, Vital Sense, Point Strike, Primed Chamber, Critical Delay.

If you don't have Primed Chamber, swap it for Hammer Shot.

Either way, you don't want to give up either Piercing or Charged.

"Why not both" is a pretty silly answer.

If you didn't tell them you only had a limited number of mod slots left it isn't a silly answer it's actually a question because you failed to clarify it in your original post.

My issue with your post is why your bothered asking it in the 1st place when clearly you have both mods, you could have easily tested it out in game and figured out for yourself which one is better. Putting this up not only wastes your time but ours, sorry to be a $&*^ but you get my point.

Edited by Temporary

If you didn't tell them you only had a limited number of mod slots left it isn't a silly answer it's actually a question because you failed to clarify it in your original post.

My issue with your post is why your bothered asking it in the 1st place when clearly you have both mods, you could have easily tested it out in game and figured out for yourself which one is better. Putting this up not only wastes your time but ours, sorry to be a $&*^ but you get my point.

I don't have both mods but thank you for assuming things.

Like I've said, I made this thread for a reason and am currently farming for Charged Chamber due to information provided.

You've made a $&*^ of yourself without being correct.

Congratulations.

Edited by Anarties

I don't have both mods but thank you for assuming things.

Like I've said, I made this thread for a reason and am currently farming for Charged Chamber due to information provided.

You've made a $&*^ of yourself without being correct.

Congratulations.

Again you failed to clarify it in your posts so an assumption was all we can make with the information provided, we can only work with what we are given and a little more information goes a long way; so with that said forgive me for being incorrect with the miniscule info you in your infinite wisdom and all powerful omnipotence provided :P

If you need help farming it feel free to come along on a corpus raid or a void run which imo is the best place to get it. :)

Again you failed to clarify it in your posts so an assumption was all we can make with the information provided, we can only work with what we are given and a little more information goes a long way; so with that said forgive me for being incorrect with the miniscule info you in your infinite wisdom and all powerful omnipotence provided :P

If you need help farming it feel free to come along on a corpus raid or a void run which imo is the best place to get it. :)

Thank you for the offer. 

I'll need all the help I can get.