Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade ghost mode and Kuva Fortress scanners

BiggieDeez

I wonder does the ghost precept on the shade companion prevent the scanners in the Kuva Fortress from seeing you? I tried to test it but could never get the ghost mode to last while I went through a scanner so it would turn off midway and I would get seen.

18 minutes ago, (NSW)BlackCatGames said:

I wonder does the ghost precept on the shade companion prevent the scanners in the Kuva Fortress from seeing you? I tried to test it but could never get the ghost mode to last while I went through a scanner so it would turn off midway and I would get seen.

Scanners can't see you while invisible, but lasers (like the ones in some spy missions) can detect you. Scanners in Kuva Fortress works like the corpus cameras.

18 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Scanners can't see you while invisible, but lasers (like the ones in some spy missions) can detect you. Scanners in Kuva Fortress works like the corpus cameras.

Ohh, I guess I should have expected that since others don't detect you, thanks for the tip.

On 2021-06-20 at 5:47 AM, vanaukas said:

What lasers are you referring to? AFAIK, only certain lasers on the Orokin moon can detect you thru invisibility. No other lasers can.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

What lasers are you referring to? AFAIK, only certain lasers on the Orokin moon can detect you thru invisibility. No other lasers can.

every single laser on corpus spy, rescue on eris, grineer "screen" lasers on spy... The only way to surpass them is using wukong cloud, ivara augment and limbo on rift

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

every single laser on corpus spy, rescue on eris, grineer "screen" lasers on spy... The only way to surpass them is using wukong cloud, ivara augment and limbo on rift

You can also use Nova's Wormhole or Loki's Decoy + Switch Teleport, but that may be considered cheating since you're not actually traversing that distance.

7 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

You can also use Nova's Wormhole or Loki's Decoy + Switch Teleport, but that may be considered cheating since you're not actually traversing that distance.

Maybe wisp too or the clone trigger the alarms?

Archived