If it wasn't for orokin forge and other features required for progress in the game I wouldn't mind but this appears to be a necessity to join a clan

Any clan.
At first I figured out I'd make one myself but the cost of formas and resources kills it to make it solo so therefore I proclaim my application for a decent dojo.

My plan is to assemble my own warframe. I have few random blueprints and some rare treasures but none of them seem to come together and remaining pieces to complete arent even available anymore.
I like: Obstacle courses and warframe racing but with Frost frame Im not a predisposed to.
PVP, Hexis and Cephalon.

I don't like: Afk farming on lower levels through reach mods.
high latency, low fps and stutters.

Getting stuck on obstacles
Frost Warframe insanely enormous leg guards

I'm not a hardcore Tenno and I admire WarBros strategies

im sorry, but i couldnt follow any of this.

If you need a clan to loot blueprints from i have a solo dojo you could loot until you find a clan. 

Otherwise i couldnt make heads or tails of what you said so idk if i can help

7 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

im sorry, but i couldnt follow any of this.

If you need a clan to loot blueprints from i have a solo dojo you could loot until you find a clan. 

Otherwise i couldnt make heads or tails of what you said so idk if i can help

😂

don't worry, you just said what we were all thinking

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for answering my call even through other mean than forums I found a clan and or rather they just spammed clan relay whole day and I told them I want in so now there's two clans I can go to and within same week I'm piloting own railjack how amazing is this clan thing I wouldn't know except the cost of essential all me money

Archived