Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Necramechs Spawn in Orphix Mission

(NSW)Florelle

First let me just get it out there that, at this point, I'm not even 100% sure this is a bug anymore. It could very well be a feature and just how the mission is. Like, a way of forcing you into getting your own necramech I guess. But here goes anyway.

I recently built my own Railjack and started doing Railjack missions and I've been seriously loving them up until I get to the Venus Orphix mission. Every guide ever and the wiki page(and I think even Cy has a quote saying something) says there are necramechs lying around that I can use if I don't have a necramech of my own, which I don't. But I've tried the mission 3 times and every time there have been NO necramechs on the map at all. So I've been forced to abort the mission and technically "fail" it all 3 times. Which is very frustrating.

Again, I don't know if this is how the mission is supposed to be or if it's a genuine bug but it's super frustrating none-the-less.

Oh and thankfully, I'm not locked out of railjack progression. I CAN continue on out of Venus and into Saturn but it's STILL kinda butt not being able to complete a mission cause of this and I felt it was worth reporting anyway.

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that the Venus Orphix mission is not spawning ANY necromechs. The Neptune and Pluto Orphix have been 50/50 for me. Very frustrating because necromechs are locked behind an unreasonable grind/paywall which in-turn prevents players from completing necromech nightwave missions.

Edit: I play on both pc and switch and have experienced this on both platforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing here man... Just came back after 3+ years and just wanted to kill some liches/sisters so i built my ship and started opening the new starchart and then Venus Proxima Orphix node came and ended my journey, i cant do any new node before finishing this one... Its so annoying locking a content behind so many others like this ¬¬

I tried doing the node solo and in a squad and in both cases no fallen mecha spawned... I guess i'm done with this for a long time now... 

Necraloid is probably the easiest syndicate to level up...two vault runs with Nekros is enough to max the daily standing.

Maybe don't try to rush the game and instead do one step at a time?

Most of the time when someone blame the game its because their are trying to do something way ahead of what they should be doing...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived