Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Steel Essence Despawn

4 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Quick question for you, did you defend the Uranus Survival SE farm as well? 

You've made a lot of assumptions in this post and it's frankly pretty disrespectful to talk down to people in such a way, "for those of us with 180 slots" please... what was it you said at the end there? Pull your head out of your butt? Perhaps if you're not condescending you'd make a better point and have people think the same way. 48 SE in an hour? You're farming a lot more than that though you did also state without boosters. Hell I can get that much from Arbitrations, this isn't anything new, Khora is just a lazy way to do it and you know it but won't admit it. It's not afk no but it is easy and you can't say otherwise with any conviction. "2x buff is extremely rare" are you kidding me? Who're you trying to fool? We both know that isn't true, not with Tek Enhance. You like rivens, cool. Not all of us do and it's not a case of not needing a lot of kuva, it's a case of not caring about a lot of kuva which btw I have plenty of. So instead of thinking you're just better than the rest because you need a lot of kuva, perhaps consider if others simply don't care that much about rivens. And lastly if you are indeed farming Disruption for your kuva then I respect that and you're not one of the ones who's doing the bare minimum of effort to obtain SE but I happen to know that plenty of players are actually farming Earth capture for theirs which must be soooo much effort, no timer, no kills required etc so don't try and tell me they're putting in a lot of effort cos frankly that's BS.

This clearly demonstrates all of my points. No you can't get SE from arbitrations. And Tek Enhance only adds 30% more time to your timers. If you really think that gives you a ton more 2x double buffs then you don't use smeeta a lot. As for khora i clearly stated that i could care less what you have to say about her cuz that's how DE designed her kit. I personally don't like khora cuz i can't stay in one place often. But if you have a problem with her kit tell DE about it. As for all this talk about the least amount of effort, dude you're playing the game mode as intended it to be played. I explained all of this at the top of my post, go back and read it. All you're doing is just not picking up 1 resource till smeeta procs lol, geezus christ have a fit about it. And yes i was being condescending, why? All of the people complaining about it have no clue what they're talking about.

4 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Quick question for you, did you defend the Uranus Survival SE farm as well? 

You've made a lot of assumptions in this post and it's frankly pretty disrespectful to talk down to people in such a way, "for those of us with 180 slots" please... what was it you said at the end there? Pull your head out of your butt? Perhaps if you're not condescending you'd make a better point and have people think the same way. 48 SE in an hour? You're farming a lot more than that though you did also state without boosters. Hell I can get that much from Arbitrations, this isn't anything new, Khora is just a lazy way to do it and you know it but won't admit it. It's not afk no but it is easy and you can't say otherwise with any conviction. "2x buff is extremely rare" are you kidding me? Who're you trying to fool? We both know that isn't true, not with Tek Enhance. You like rivens, cool. Not all of us do and it's not a case of not needing a lot of kuva, it's a case of not caring about a lot of kuva which btw I have plenty of. So instead of thinking you're just better than the rest because you need a lot of kuva, perhaps consider if others simply don't care that much about rivens. And lastly if you are indeed farming Disruption for your kuva then I respect that and you're not one of the ones who's doing the bare minimum of effort to obtain SE but I happen to know that plenty of players are actually farming Earth capture for theirs which must be soooo much effort, no timer, no kills required etc so don't try and tell me they're putting in a lot of effort cos frankly that's BS.

And the biggest thing here, which perfectly shows how much you know about this subject, no one is farming capture missions for SE and using the smeeta tactic lmao. Acolytes only spawn once during non-endless missions. So tell me more about how do don't even play Steel Path, without telling me you don't even play Steel Path. And thank you so much for proving my point. 

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Their spawn rate is based partially on your kill rate. It isnt uncommon to have them spawn at 3½ to 4 minutes if you keep up your killing efficiency. If you need to wait 7 or 8 minutes, stop running a broken node or improve your killing. The few times their spawn screws up if if you get some buttcrack syndicate after you during rota 1.

Do you have a link to where this is in any patch notes? So if i go to ophelia right now and kill everything as soon as they spawn ill get a acolyte every 3-4 minutes? The answer is no. 

2 hours ago, Krankbert said:

You know those buffs are multiplicative, right? You still get double the Steel Essence with the smeeta buff. Ressource boosters don't change the situation one bit.

I'm not quite clear what you're saying here so please disregard this if i misunderstood you. But resource boosters do effect Steel Essence dropped by acolytes, just not the SE rewarded by completing incursion missions.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

What part is idiotic with what is designed though? It doesnt turn idiotic until the players start to implement a waiting tactic like in this specific case. The gameplay loop of the game is sound, the way the players use certain mechanics turns the gameplay into something idiotic. DE improves this by adding more spawns so people can get the same value out of their time without needing to revert to the idiotic waiting tactic.

If you think the more you are able to ignore makes it better, then I dont really know why you play the game in the first place, since apparently you arent enjoying your actual playtime in the game.

You design an anti-virus that doesn't work, a burglar alarm that never goes off... a glitch, a crash, a runtime error, an overcooked sauce, a broken car engine, a crap paint job? Whose fault is it...

It really is rather amazing the lengths you guys go to relieve the developers of responsibility.

Here is the deal, everything they create, is their fault, their problem, their responsibility, everything is the developers' fault, till the end of time, for all times and forever, everytime.

As a player you can then sit back, do exactly zero work, and just nag, complain and demand all day long, it's even your job to point out problems with their product, then in turn they get paid money.

That's how it works between seller and buyer, it's entirely on the seller to entice and make the sale. It's not a charity and it's not a support group.

1 minute ago, Surbusken said:

You design an anti-virus that doesn't work, a burglar alarm that never goes off... a glitch, a crash, a runtime error, an overcooked sauce, a broken car engine, a crap paint job? Whose fault is it...

It really is rather amazing the lengths you guys go to relieve the developers of responsibility.

Here is the deal, everything they create, is their fault, their problem, their responsibility, everything is the developers' fault, till the end of time, for all times and forever, everytime.

As a player you can then sit back, do exactly zero work, and just nag, complain and demand all day long, it's even your job to point out problems with their product, then in turn they get paid money.

That's how it works between seller and buyer, it's entirely on the seller to entice and make the sale. It's not a charity and it's not a support group.

Well said. 

38 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Spoiler

2bd1e87a8086.jpg

I´ve read that part and this image appeared inmediatly in my head. Good lord, how the #*!% you can write that and hit "submit"

Because it's true? How do you rationalize it in any different way? We have no control of how the game is made, or what the developers implement into it. Hence the often used word "Developer". Cuz you know, they developed/made/produced/constructed it. So it's the consumers fault that we play the game as it was intended? Were smeeta procs not intended to boost the amount of resource you get? Were acolytes not intended to spawn and drop Steel Essence on a loose schedule? I don't see how people like yourself can continue to stand up and whiteknight for incompetency and or poor design decisions. 

20 minutes ago, (PSN)JaxsonHammerkawk said:

Because it's true? How do you rationalize it in any different way? We have no control of how the game is made, or what the developers implement into it. Hence the often used word "Developer". Cuz you know, they developed/made/produced/constructed it. So it's the consumers fault that we play the game as it was intended? Were smeeta procs not intended to boost the amount of resource you get? Were acolytes not intended to spawn and drop Steel Essence on a loose schedule? I don't see how people like yourself can continue to stand up and whiteknight for incompetency and or poor design decisions. 

Smeeta boost is indeed intended. What's not intended is breaking the whole loot spawning mechanic because people wait ridiculous ammounts of time for the proc and enough SE drops to be "efficient", in the same way that people used to run Ophelia 8 hours straight for that (and when it was changed to the current system, this kind of threads existed too). I even liked a thread of a user complaining because he and his friend broke the loot spawn due that "intelligent" tactic of farming. 

Following your logic, if someone crash a car IRL because that person was speeding against a wall it's the car's manufacturer fault? BEcause it doesn't work like that.

18 hours ago, Voltage said:

Heavily disagree. The point of Smeeta's various buffs is benefitting from luck for a short period of time. It's not meant for you to hoard the map's drops until you get said buff. The despawn timer on Steel Essence is an objectively good mechanic and anyone who sees it as a bad mechanic aren't looking at the health of the game.

This change doesn't affect anybody who's actively playing their mission and this only hurts people trying to either:

1. AFK Farm
  2. Justify multiplying an entire session's loot by a Smeeta Charm buff as acceptable.

Smeeta's Charm doesn't need a buff by any means, especially with the state of companions as a whole.

Great post! Could not agree more. 

This is a perfect example of "addressing the symptoms, not the cause".

If your having problems with players waiting for smeeta boost.
(A) Make it a rotation reward when the acolyte dies, forcing everyone to collect it then.
(B) increase smeeta resource boost chance.
or
(C) Make [charm] Universal between kavats.

All of those will solve the problem a lot easier then making it just "deswpawn".

59 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

Wow, I am honestly surprised to see some one take this kind of position in the forums.  Now I am not necessarily saying you are wrong here, but I suddenly feel like I know how other comic book characters feel when they see Deadpool's antics.  But to make sure this isn't taken completely in the wrong way, I think some elaboration is necessary.  In most human societies (especially the WEIRD ones -- Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, and Democratic), there is at least a tacit understanding of a positive correlation between Rights and Responsibility.  Basically, if you expect more Rights, you expect to assume more Responsibility, and vice versa.

Your claim here absolves players of any Responsibility at all, which basically means you expect to have no Rights.  Now here's why I am experiencing the Deadpool moment: you might actually be correct and be cognizant of something others are not.  Now I will admit I did not carefully comb through the EULA when I started playing, but I am pretty sure DE reserved all Rights and did not give players any.  For all things pertaining to Warframe, we agreed to let DE be police, judge, jury and executioner.  Now what I am curious about is: were you consciously aware of all of this when you wrote that?  And if you were/are, why are you complaining about anything at all?  DE designed a system, players used it in undesired ways, DE refines the system to prevent the undesired usage.  DE is taking full Responsibility to get the game running the way they prefer, and we are just along for the ride.  Isn't that how it is supposed to be, always?

But now if we take another step back, I think it is easy to understand why some of us would (at least reflexively) balk at your position.  First of all, I think it is a matter of habit.  Due to our experience in society, I think most of us have learned to embrace Responsibility when given a chance -- this habit usually results in increased Rights and privileges, and in turn makes society a better place for all.  Secondly, I think we also realize that, both by our continued participation in this game as active players and by our financial support of DE, we are (collectively) putting food on their table and thus allowing them to survive.  So just by playing this game, we have enabled DE to do whatever they want.  Are we not at least somewhat Responsible for how things turn out?

So now a rhetorical question: If you ask me for a pair of lockpicks so you can steal some jewels and I give it to you, how much Responsibility do I owe the victim when you use the lockpicks to steal the jewels?  Your position appears to be "None", but I think most of the rest of us would choose somewhere between "a little bit" to "less Responsibility than you who did the stealing".  There is no absolute right or wrong answer here, but I believe this value judgment is what your position has brought up...

6 hours ago, (PSN)JaxsonHammerkawk said:

It's funny that most of the people in here that agree with the despawn timer actually have no clue how the farm works or even how smeetas charm works. For the farm, it's impossible to do afk. In survival you have to keep life support up, which means constantly killing enemies and acolytes as they spawn.

In disruption you have to defend points from demolysts cuz an afk timer will start and fail the mission. So both of these game modes, you have to actually play the game, as it was intended. And before you say it, i don't care what khora does or how she does it, cuz guess what, that's her freaking kit, that DE designed and implemented. For the SE farm itself, all you're doing is not picking it up until smeeta procs its double buff. EACH smeeta double affinity/resource buff is ON ITS OWN TIMER.

So all these people thinking that people are waiting around for a 6x buff lol just isn't happening, which by the way has like a .005% chance of proccing. Even a 2x buff is extremely rare. So the majority of people doing this are just waiting for your standard double buff. It's painfully obvious that all of you people saying "oh this is a great idea" don't need a lot of kuva yet, but one day you will after getting more than your standard amount of rivens. For those of us with 180 slots mostly or all filled with rivens, yea, we need a lot of kuva. 100k kuva gets you 30 rolls from an unrolled riven. After 8 rolls each roll needs 3500 kuva. So 10k kuva from 15 SE gets you 2 rolls.

And now DE is adding even more things to Teshins shop. So 48 SE in an hour with a smeeta buff really isn't breaking the game when DE only wants you to have 24. That's without boosters of course. Which DE wants everyone to have 1 of each all of the time. I feel sorry for the free to play players because people like you all that think you know everything can't get your heads out of your butts long enough to see the bigger picture. 

Man, if you can’t engage people in civilized discussion without being condescending, maybe you just shouldn’t post at all. It’s a really bad look.

Just because people disagree with you doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re talking about. People will always have different perspectives. Maybe try to understand someone else’s position instead of just insulting them.

4 hours ago, (PSN)JaxsonHammerkawk said:

This clearly demonstrates all of my points. No you can't get SE from arbitrations. And Tek Enhance only adds 30% more time to your timers. If you really think that gives you a ton more 2x double buffs then you don't use smeeta a lot. As for khora i clearly stated that i could care less what you have to say about her cuz that's how DE designed her kit. I personally don't like khora cuz i can't stay in one place often. But if you have a problem with her kit tell DE about it. As for all this talk about the least amount of effort, dude you're playing the game mode as intended it to be played. I explained all of this at the top of my post, go back and read it. All you're doing is just not picking up 1 resource till smeeta procs lol, geezus christ have a fit about it. And yes i was being condescending, why? All of the people complaining about it have no clue what they're talking about.

And the biggest thing here, which perfectly shows how much you know about this subject, no one is farming capture missions for SE and using the smeeta tactic lmao. Acolytes only spawn once during non-endless missions. So tell me more about how do don't even play Steel Path, without telling me you don't even play Steel Path. And thank you so much for proving my point. 

I'll answer this in 2 parts and save multi quoting to prevent making the post too long. 

You're doing it for Kuva right? Not for Umbra Forma? I can get the same amount of KUVA from farming Vitus Essence in Arbitrations. That is what I meant, I didn't think that was too hard to understand. I use Smeeta plenty, I also know how often a double buff procs because of this and I also know how to increase the odds of a proc, apparently you don't. If you go back and check how often double buffs happened BEFORE Fortuna was added and that mod with it, you'd understand how silly your comment is. As for the Khora bit, fine we'll leave that alone.

Now for the 2nd bit. Take a good look, this was a Sabotage mission. While I acknowledge the low amount of Steel Essence gained, the person in question was RAGING in discord about having picked up his drops twice without the buff present due to getting knocked off of his dashwire lol, resulting in picking up 96 SE without buffs during the mission. I do not wish to out my clan mate hence the cropped view. While I do play Steel Path I don't care about Kuva so I have no need to use this farm, that however doesn't mean I don't understand it.
unknown.png

2 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

This is a perfect example of "addressing the symptoms, not the cause".

If your having problems with players waiting for smeeta boost.
(A) Make it a rotation reward when the acolyte dies, forcing everyone to collect it then.
(B) increase smeeta resource boost chance.
or
(C) Make [charm] Universal between kavats.

All of those will solve the problem a lot easier then making it just "deswpawn".

Or just remove the boost, cause you know that's an option.

But more on point the "cause" of all this is pretty much players going to ridiculous lengths to optimize, in a game that gives you a lot of freedom this can sometimes go to places the devs may never have imagined.

2 hours ago, MqToasty said:

Wow, I am honestly surprised to see some one take this kind of position in the forums.  Now I am not necessarily saying you are wrong here, but I suddenly feel like I know how other comic book characters feel when they see Deadpool's antics.  But to make sure this isn't taken completely in the wrong way, I think some elaboration is necessary.  In most human societies (especially the WEIRD ones -- Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, and Democratic), there is at least a tacit understanding of a positive correlation between Rights and Responsibility.  Basically, if you expect more Rights, you expect to assume more Responsibility, and vice versa.

Your claim here absolves players of any Responsibility at all, which basically means you expect to have no Rights.  Now here's why I am experiencing the Deadpool moment: you might actually be correct and be cognizant of something others are not.  Now I will admit I did not carefully comb through the EULA when I started playing, but I am pretty sure DE reserved all Rights and did not give players any.  For all things pertaining to Warframe, we agreed to let DE be police, judge, jury and executioner.  Now what I am curious about is: were you consciously aware of all of this when you wrote that?  And if you were/are, why are you complaining about anything at all?  DE designed a system, players used it in undesired ways, DE refines the system to prevent the undesired usage.  DE is taking full Responsibility to get the game running the way they prefer, and we are just along for the ride.  Isn't that how it is supposed to be, always?

But now if we take another step back, I think it is easy to understand why some of us would (at least reflexively) balk at your position.  First of all, I think it is a matter of habit.  Due to our experience in society, I think most of us have learned to embrace Responsibility when given a chance -- this habit usually results in increased Rights and privileges, and in turn makes society a better place for all.  Secondly, I think we also realize that, both by our continued participation in this game as active players and by our financial support of DE, we are (collectively) putting food on their table and thus allowing them to survive.  So just by playing this game, we have enabled DE to do whatever they want.  Are we not at least somewhat Responsible for how things turn out?

So now a rhetorical question: If you ask me for a pair of lockpicks so you can steal some jewels and I give it to you, how much Responsibility do I owe the victim when you use the lockpicks to steal the jewels?  Your position appears to be "None", but I think most of the rest of us would choose somewhere between "a little bit" to "less Responsibility than you who did the stealing".  There is no absolute right or wrong answer here, but I believe this value judgment is what your position has brought up...

Thanks for an interesting post.

Deadpool, the guy who breaks the fourth wall with humorous meta commentary?

I don't think I am deep or even like 2% controversial. I think everything I post on the forum is so elementary and banal, I mostly feel stupid for even bringing it up.

Water is wet, fire is hot, I mean, should that even have to be said.

Of course you have obligations and responsbilities in-game. I don't go afk while waiting for extract and then turn around saying it's the developers' fault. Elitism, flamewars, hacking, player fraud etc.

Case by case with a caveat, should developers prevent plat scamming in the trade window? What about charge back from credit card fraud? What about racism in the chat?

Rudeness towards other players, maybe flaming someone's build or outfit in the chat?

I am talking about what the developers get up to at work in so far as gameplay decisions. Which yes, is 100% their decision, their fault, their problem, their responsibility.

Exploits are holes in their design, in this case something they didn't think of but the players did, which as always makes it even more embarrassing.

I feel the cultural norm of the gaming industry, the industry standard is a matter of documented history, that looks exactly the same dating back 40 years.

Call it the collective subconscious relationship between player and developer. How developers see themselves, how they see the players, and how the relation works rooted in what we remember.

In the gaming industry, up until quite recently for the most parts, you just got banned if you dared to complain. There hasn't been any regulation, until finally now lockboxes are being declared illegal gambling that shouldn't be sold to kids, in some places only though, but it is happening.

Meaning, you had no rights, no voice and everyone was free to abuse you just as much as they liked, as a player and as a customer. That's recorded history, factually.

Before reddit and social media, there was an absolute iron curtain of censorship, where you can still track the remant of the 'ass kissing' today, because they were primed to it in the past. You either suck up or take your ban.

It used to be so-called access media were a monopoly, who could just create whatever narrative they were bought for, simply because no one else were allowed to speak, which still hasn't died out fully yet.

They are still fighting to keep fakeness alive.

The crew I belong to, none of us, ever, bought the narrative, or were not aware of the fakeness, not even as little kids age 8 or whatever. To us it's funny actual adults still aren't unplugged from the matrix or noticed They Live. "The Living Dead" has a whole other meaning to us, lol.

It was the opposite for us, we had to grow older to realize it wasn't obvious to other people, we just always thought it was so easy to spot it was just assumed.

We often find quotes and examples of PR speak, where we will integrate it into jokes and really just mock the whole scene. Advertising, narratives and PR per defintion is always fake, it makes me laugh before I even start reading, and kind of pity people who are forced into the sell-out role, because I know they lost heart doing that.

When I see a developer news post, I am already laughing before I even click the link, knowing I am reading a story, not reality. Looking for little funny twists, spins and omissions, not reading what they'd like me to think, but looking for reality, what they aren't saying, would like to not have to talk about.

To me that's the nature of the beast, factually, in the gaming industry, in gaming industry history and in corporatism, it's all I ever saw.

"We continue to build the game based on player feedback" is one of those hilarious PR speak lines, because it is so ludicrous to say, we will be laughing at for years to come, where we don't take anything seriously, and we never accept anything at face value.

Whatever people are saying, is the one thing you know isn't true, per default.

So we don't listen lol, we go behind the scene, inside the engine room and look behind the curtain, knowing the world. The lost art of keeping it real.

Through all those and not even being allowed to post a video game critique, lol, I really just kept it simple, 'it is what it is'.

I don't care about sucking up to get moderator, score likes or have my ego padded, or even being right on premise or conclusion. You just learn when finding something new out.

Ego is another illusion that will trap you and prevent you from getting better. If you can't be wrong, you can't learn. Which is another thing I laugh at for being so simple but mindblowing for people I guess.

Nothing is more important than realness, integrity and honesty, where the entirey of the corporate world is all about fakeness, it's selling out as an industry standard, so we laugh at it, mostly from how crazily vulgarly thick the lying is, can often be really funny. I guess the real joke is how weak the stories are, which is what makes is so funny.

For instance, Microsoft had said they only postponed windows 9 because windows10 was of such "historical significance" lmao. I liked the boldness of those people.

Where of course it was just about them doing a bad job is all but in the press release you spin in into you saving the planet, hilarious.

There is a hilarity proportional to the distance between reality and narrative, sometimes I wondered if the bigger the lie, the higher chance it gets bought, based off the rationale no one would lie that big.

Another example would be politicans which are also great entertainment in the fake department. Speeches that are straight PR speak, written by other people, practicing facial expressions and learning body language that's meant to hit subliminally, it's theater.

I think that's what shakespeare meant when he talked about the world as theater, how fake people are, lol.

So for that reason, I've taken all my bans with a sense of pride and accomplishment, as a feather in my cap strictly just for being real, the irony of me allegedly being the perpetrator, for what, asking for a better product and being honest? You crossed the amoral line, better go to defcon 5 over here we have a "complainer!!!1".

Not that I am clever or even right, about the point I am making on that day, I actually enjoy learning and want to debate profesionally, because I need others to learn from, which always ends up with finding out what I don't know, what I should have known, I always just feel less educated the more I read, but I am at least honest, and I have the sack to face my own stupidity and act on it, and ultimately just wanting to improve the game/industry/situation.

I might be a moron but at least I have integrity or whatever, lol.

Shortest, simplest route to the bottomline, with no excuse, post-rationalizations, fake narratives and agenda.

It's a good game, good gameplay, or it isn't. Save the stories, the press release and the bad excuses, it won't change reality. You can't materialize reality through censorship and narratives, reality just is.

I don't know if I am qualified to answer if you are responsible for your own ignorance. Right now I am leaning towards probably not.

You could argue it makes sense biologically, that most indivduals are followers who don't enjoy thinking, or bother asking questions, where nothing would work in social situations if everyone had their own opinion.

Most people watch the news, then word by word copy what was said, like "the developers said", that line cracks me up everytime still to this day, and will get into a heated debate staking their ego on it, as their total level of depth and max comprehension, without thinking about what they are thinking, or thinking about how to get to the next level.

Going back to picking either ego or wanting to learn, you can't have both.

Being aware of ones own bias, examining all points, looking especially at the things people don't like to hear, the ego check, is reserved for very few people. Usually it turns ego everytime, where the conversation is about validation through approval, with no thought to the actual content.

To me that's meaningless, because I know reality doesn't give a f about all that. If I have cancer, it won't matter I can manipulate you into thinking I don't... I still just have cancer.

Narrative is when you lost the ability to deal with or deal in, reality. But reality doesn't care, it just keeps moving, it doesn't stop for anyone or anything. It haunts in the city with no pity, so you man up or get run over, there is no escape.

Maybe constructed society can only work like that, I don't know, I feel that's a huge question, then you move into abstract territory, what if, I don't know. What did nature intend, did we break nature through constructivism, is evolution deterministic or based on plasticity, 'you become what you do', or both, or both along with other factors we haven't discovered yet.

Maybe it goes through phases or is dependent on situations.

I mean that's all so far above my paygrade. All I can probably do with that is add more questions, add more variables.

I try to keep it really simple as I said, either the players enjoyed railjack or railjack died out, twice. If it died out, twice, it has problems. The players cannot script or code the game, so it's the developers' responsibility.

Either they developers speak directly... or they don't. 1+1=2.

Then they can ban people, release some PR speak on it, try to silence veto it or whatever spin was picked that week. Here is the latest in corporate shenangians!!!

But reality is still just reality. 'It's not being played', then there really isn't anything more to say.

Archived