Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

game crash at orbit or mission

hillchill

Have you make a Download cache Verify and Optimize in the launcher ?  because, since U7 I always do them after every path and twice after a big update AND whenever I forgot it... BAM, the three bandits are here : slowdown - freeze - n' crash !!!

20 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

Have you make a Download cache Verify and Optimize in the launcher ?  because, since U7 I always do them after every path and twice after a big update AND whenever I forgot it... BAM, the three bandits are here : slowdown - freeze - n' crash !!!

i did Download cache Verify and Optimize but game still crash

On 2021-06-22 at 3:23 PM, hillchill said:

i did Download cache Verify and Optimize but game still crash

😔 This gonna be the hard way

• (Download cache Verify and Optimize)
  • Lower or Optimize your graphics/parameter
  • Disable all 3rd party software having compatibility issues with Warframe that were reported players (At least for testing)
  1. Raptr/PlaysTV (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031135852-Warframe-crashed-after-clicking-Play-and-how-to-uninstall-Raptr-PlaysTV)
  2. Baidu IME
  3. GeDoSaTo - GeDoSaTo64.dll
  4. Raptr overlay
  5. Lucid VirtuWatt software
  6. Razer Synapse Program
  7. Razer Chroma SDK (Game automatically closed/crashed by itself while logging in the game)
  8. Rivatuner Statistics Server
  9. MSI Afterburner OSD
  • Reinstall Warframe completely : Uninstall, delete warframe folder, reboot, reinstall (because Download cache verify sometimes don't find corrupt files)
  • Check your windows logs with MMC : Microsoft Management Console (Why it is crashing and if your system is responsible of it)
    • Open MMC with WIN+X and select it or WIN+R and mmc.exe
    • Take a coffee and looks for alls entries (can be long, need some skills !!!)

Archived