Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about New Galvanized mods, changes to melee

z3us32610

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, z3us32610 said:

I've read several posts about people testing these Galvanized mods, changes to Berserker, Blood Rush etc....

Are these live?

I was under the impression all this stuff was coming with the Sisters of Parvos...

it is probably in test cluster. i have been to busy to go in and check. otherwise posts talking about them have yet to have them in their hands to truly know the effects of these mod changes in action (these changes are not buffs or nerfs to weapons, they are new mods and rebalances on existing mods that have seen rebalances already due to the strength of these mods)

PS  glaives don't count as weapons i hate glaives

On 2021-06-21 at 8:01 AM, Grimm said:

it is probably in test cluster. i have been to busy to go in and check. otherwise posts talking about them have yet to have them in their hands to truly know the effects of these mod changes in action (these changes are not buffs or nerfs to weapons, they are new mods and rebalances on existing mods that have seen rebalances already due to the strength of these mods)

PS  glaives don't count as weapons i hate glaives

Thank you. I figured it had to be test cluster and that they aren't releasing until SoP update.

Archived