Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mastery Completion Chart June 2021

AmberFirerain

Question

Despite being discouraged before and getting a lot of flak for how unprofessional my last version was back in Feb and other issues that arose I decided to update it; if I'm missing something please let me know. To use this make a copy and click the check boxes for yourself on the copy to keep track of the items you're missing.(I noticed the much better version hasn't been updated in a while so I figured I might as well try again) 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dnbRZBcYWGnQksjrXCHrHveXD-8fYzYTDLJWWv2OW4M/edit?usp=sharing

8 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, AmberFirerain said:

if I'm missing something please let me know

You have no mastery requirements on any of the frames. You also seem to have missed the mechs - it could be there and just hard to find with your layout.

On 2021-06-21 at 5:11 PM, krc473 said:

You have no mastery requirements on any of the frames. You also seem to have missed the mechs - it could be there and just hard to find with your layout.

That should now be dealt with; I'm sorry about the layout doing this solo between points of my life just to try and keep something out there that's updated. I haven't had to really use this program so I don't do all the fancy stuff I just wanted to have something out there that could possibly help.

On 2021-06-21 at 5:16 PM, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

Great work on this so far. Only category that I notice missing is vehicles. That would be where Necramechs, kdrives and technically Archwings would go.

I changed the name and added in the Vehicles; suppose they must have slipped my mind luckily not too much was missing.

On 2021-06-22 at 12:24 AM, Slayer-. said:

Good job.

It just needs a Select All button. :tongue:

So I was looking it up; seeing how I could do section based check boxes; but it seems like it wouldn't be much an option for me atm. I'd have to use a third party software to program it into the sheet and then create logic that connects all of a certain branch that when activated on the main of the branch(Like how I have the pre-done checks) it would then make them all match the main piece; but with new things being added all the time I'd have to remake all the bounds for each new item and I simply don't feel comfortable using something 3rd party to program into it and don't trust my skills it would work properly. 

Archived