General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

I don't get any affinity or dmg dealt when killing enemies with Gara's second ability

CookieGodling

I've noticed that when killing enemies with Gara's second ability I don't gain any affinity, and the damage dealt screen doesn't count it as my dmg, making half of that ability useless.

I assume the issue exists for Gara Prime as well, but this was discovered using the Regular Gara Warframe.

5 hours ago, CookieGodling said:

I've noticed that when killing enemies with Gara's second ability I don't gain any affinity

Are you talking about gaining Affinity on the Frame itself?

Because ability kills always give exactly 0 Affinity to your weapons.

5 hours ago, CookieGodling said:

the damage dealt screen doesn't count it as my dmg, making half of that ability useless

I mean, sure that's a bug that needs fixing, but ... you make it sound like killing enemies
is only worth doing if you can show proof of doing so, which reminds me of this old gem:

Xbawks2.jpg

:D

It was more meant as a I assume the game doesn't count it as your dmg and hence the no affinity part, 
And I'm well aware that your warframe get's all of the affinity when you kill something with it, that being said no one gets any affinity, neither me nor my teammates, and I gain nothing towards my lenses either.

9 hours ago, CookieGodling said:

no one gets any affinity, neither me nor my teammates, and I gain nothing towards my lenses either

Lenses?

Only the Lens on Gara would produce Focus,
and only when the Frame is at max Rank so you couldn't get Affinity gains in any case.

FWIW, running a quick test (solo Ukko), killing only with Splinter Storm,
the Focus gains from my Lens'd Gara Prime did go up throughout the mission, no prob. *shrug*

So, dunno what the issue on your end is,
are you certain you actually did put a Lens on your Gara?

Or, is it possible you had simply depleted your daily Focus cap already?

Archived