Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls make Domestik Drones "rideable" in the orbiter

Maka.Bones

I have an online friend whom recently started playing Warframe, and he got super excited when he saw a domestik drone inside my orbiter in the background of this pic (I was sharing it because I thought the nova skin looks awesome, but he was just hyped over the domestik drone lol).

Anyway, he said that he sometimes stops in the middle of a corpus mission just to ride around on the domestik drones lol. Though sadly if I got him some, he wouldn't be able to ride them in his orbiter. So I'm asking this for their sake, if we could please have the option to "ride" a domestik drone, similar to how we can "interact" with our pets? 

I made this post for him because he's not confident in his english since he's from BR, and also because he's an aspie and he struggles expressing himself accurately sometimes (on top of not being a native english speaker). 

Anyway ty for reading this
unknown.png

something to keep in mind, if DE does read and consider this... it's possible that if implemented wrong, it could become annoying for players. Particularly if they have a lot of drones in their orbiter, then they might get in the way of the player when trying to interact with their orbiter modules/segments. (press "interact" and ends up riding a drone lmfao)

So an Idea to help circumvent this, is maybe to let us select one particular drone as the one we could "ride"? Or maybe sell one specific type that we're able to ride on

Just brainstorming ideas tho

3 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

something to keep in mind, if DE does read and consider this... it's possible that if implemented wrong, it could become annoying for players. Particularly if they have a lot of drones in their orbiter, then they might get in the way of the player when trying to interact with their orbiter modules/segments. (press "interact" and ends up riding a drone lmfao)

So an Idea to help circumvent this, is maybe to let us select one particular drone as the one we could "ride"? Or maybe sell one specific type that we're able to ride on

Just brainstorming ideas tho

simple hold X for 3 seconds to ride, would suffice as nothing in orbitor needs holding interact button

6 hours ago, Dauggie said:

you asking too much for 100p.. let your friend just ride k-drive and call it a day. 

Ehhh... What? How is that even related?  Was this comment sarcasm or serious? Were you trying to be funny, or were you actually being serious?

The fun part of riding riding on the domestik drone is that it's cute, but it also takes YOU for a ride. The K-drive does neither of those two things, nor can you even put a K-drive in your orbiter. 

Archived