Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unveiling Riven (is this possible?)

Arckaham

Question

12 answers to this question

I can't remember what the mods are, but there are two that basically let Zephyr fly around in aim glide for like... 30 seconds. Also like everyone else has already pointed out, even if its a melee Riven, you don't need to try and get the kills with your melee. Personally I use Rubico for this specific challenge. That also being said, the head hit box can be pretty generous, even with melee, could probably do it with a Stropha, but yeah just use something with a scope. 

Good luck! 

there is a kitgun arcane in fortuna, it can hit 4 other enemies on head if you land headshot on someone. i'll suggest save such rivens until you get this arcane, put it on kitgun you made, find a group of enemies and kill someone with headshot while aim gliding, it will kill nearby 4 enemy with head shot as well. easy challenge with that arcane

go to one of the grineer asteroid tilesets with those long pipes. Bring a friend for more enemy spawns and grab a rubico or something with extra punch through.
As others have mentioned you dont need it on the weapon doing the killing, just equipped during mission.

Play a survival for about 5 minutes drawing all the enemies to the tube/pipe and then  jump straight up (not bullet jump) then aimglide down while shooting down the pipe. should take about 3-5 minutes of a survival up to 10 if enemy spawns are poor or youre running solo. (edit: if solo you might have to run for life support)

Archived