Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2Hours into Cassini trying to GET a lich.

ArmaTeKarma

Question

18 answers to this question

12 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

look at the gun icon above head if its not the one I want? press abort > retry last mission, pretty fast rolling if you don't care about the fluff rewards!!

Something that i personally against.

With bad luck, one can potentially totally waste hours of their life doing that. Since they'll get absolutely nothing.

But if they spend the extra couple of seconds to just go to extraction, they get to at least keep the resources. Again, personally: would be better if they do something else like syndicate standings, focus, etc.

Just my two cents. Others are totally free to do otherwise. At their own risk.

I goto Saturn Telesto, kill stuff that is conveniently marked get screen flicker every time, keep killing stuff get a viable target! look at the gun icon above head if its not the one I want? press abort > retry last mission, pretty fast rolling if you don't care about the fluff rewards!! took less than 10 to offer me the nukor, I know its getting nerf but I wanted it for the 2 built forma "compensation" !

11 hours ago, UdsUds said:

Yeh. The devs already did something like you will not get the same weapon twice in a row

it offered me the Kuva Chakkhurr 5 times! I am sure 2 or 3 of them were in a row!

Wait I missed that you are farming nukor.. If you don't know yet, expect an incomming nerf on the beam bounce amount

Kuva Nukor

We are indeed touching 1 non-Melee item in the series of Nerfs, and likely to no one’s surprise it’s the Kuva Nukor. It’s a dominant Secondary with incredible power, which is warranted given its acquisition. It’ll keep all of its signature behaviour, but the general output is being notched down slightly with the following change:
- Chains targets reduced to 2 from 4

Just now, (PSN)Claudija said:

I personally find Sedna's Adaro to be far more reliable as it seemed majority of Larvlings were unable to drop the Bramma, which I was hunting. Adaro may seem useless to many but every visit I get a Larvling without fail as there seem a lot more Grineer grouped up making the "Kill at least 10 in 10 seconds" silly easy.

Took 4 Adaro runs for my first a 25% Toxin Bramma and then another 6 to get the 54% Toxin which nicely fused into the current one at 60% Toxin

I personally find Sedna's Adaro to be far more reliable as it seemed majority of Larvlings were unable to drop the Bramma, which I was hunting. Adaro may seem useless to many but every visit I get a Larvling without fail as there seem a lot more Grineer grouped up making the "Kill at least 10 in 10 seconds" silly easy.

My record while farming Kuva Nukors was 5 hours to get the right one.

Tried an impact Nukor with the new bleed mod, which was underwhelming. Perhaps the new Parazon mechanic will make it worth it.

Also have a magnetic Nukor, which seems to be optimal, and a cold Nukor for captures and demolysts.

Well at least I've gotten each weapon now and will be just waiting for my formas to cook and will level them slowly. Will just randomly get a Lich from time to time but will NO LONGER gonna try to farm this hardcore.

1 minute ago, ArmaTeKarma said:

uff gg , but still , something gotta be done @UdsUds. imagine some mr 12 that moves around the map with shift

Yeh. The devs already did something like you will not get the same weapon twice in a row

Currently: A B A C A , will still happen and A is NOT the weapon you are looking for.

My hope is that it goes like this: A B C D E .... P

OR atleast 4 times of not repeating: A B C D E "A" 

Archived