Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apparently the Corpus bought out Adaro.

mrpyro12345678

So I have gone to Adaro right after a Railjack Fissure Mission to get a new Kuva Lich, and apparently somehow THIS happened.
Screenshot_130.png
They do be buying out Adaro from the Grineer.
And NO, that's not an invasion mission, I just chose a regular one, the other is Kuva Flood I believe.
Screenshot_131.png

It's called invasions... Not the first time and definitely not the last time. Easily manipulated by DE by giving either side a better reward than other.
However since the progress bar is 100% on DE side - I'm will not be surprised if it happens to be fraud.

Только что, Unibot сказал:

It's called invasions... Not the first time and definitely not the last time. Easily manipulated by DE by giving either side a better reward than other.

Read the actual message, I just said that was a regular mission and not an invasion. Be right back...

6 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Read the actual message, I just said that was a regular mission and not an invasion. Be right back...

When a faction wins an invasion they overtake the node for a period of time (24 hours, I think), replacing the normal faction completely

Edit: according to WarframeAlerts, there was an invasion on Adaro yesterday so that's definitely what's going on

1 минуту назад, Rawbeard сказал:

OP is upset, because he thought he found something special, so of course gets defensive when told it's a mundane part of the game since forever.

Well I instead found an UI bug apparently! The mission is still counted as grineer on the map. That's where the confusion came from.

1 минуту назад, Wyrmius_Prime сказал:

That's a kuva siphon and not the regular variant of the mission. God damn you zoomers are clueless about this game.

I know that, but look at the faction. It's still Grineer despite the actual enemies being Corpus in it.

4 минуты назад, Wyrmius_Prime сказал:

You said you ran the regular missions and the regular variant still correctly states that it is in fact Corpus ffs

2c546dc502e1d6b3e9a0d4d4036a5b32.png

Oh.

I just looked at the mission before clicking at the node and choosing the gamemode between siphon or normal. Still seems like an UI bug, since before you select the node and proceed to the selection of the 2 missions, it says it's a grineer mission.
But right now it seems to be switching from grineer to corpus when you select it.
Edit: It looks like the Kuva Siphon is somehow bugging out the node "preview", there's incredibly low chance of a siphon ending up spawning on a mission right after an invasion, so code spaghetti happened.

I wish that Invasions actually meant something, and that a force could occupy a territory until they are forced back. in a turf war you don't win and then give it back 24 hours later, you stay and hold your ground until you have no choice but to leave. or you defend it to your last breath, depends on how you feel I suppose. invasions should be more like this IMO:

- each planet (excluding Deimos, Void and Eris, these are obvious no-go zones) has a "Frontline" where Grineer and Corpus Forces are engaged in heavy combat. 

- if the Tenno helps the invading party kill enough defenders, and/or destroys enough war assets ( take out sabotage reactors, steal enough data in Spy/ mobile Defense etc.), they will push the defenders back and claim the node as their own. it will remain theirs until enough of their people/assets are destroyed and they are forced to leave.

- as Invaders make more progress from node to node, the Defenders will rally greater forces and make future battles harder, employing more heavy units, at a higher level. this gives them the chance to push invaders back and reclaim nodes quickly.

- if the invaders take over every node, the planet is theirs, but eventually the losing side will rally their own force to retake the planet, and the fighting starts again. if the defenders get more Tenno Support, they will successfully push back the invaders the war will end... until another invasion attempt is made.

- tilesets would be reworked to show actual fighting going on: fighter ships and armored vehicles in the background, artillery raining down near the tileset. it would look like a great battle is taking place, as it should! in the case of planets that have been totally invaded, the invading faction should have it's own version of a base on that planet, to show they have established themselves thanks to you!

- Railjack and Open worlds could also be incorporated into Invasions: players could support their chosen side in a space battle against the opposing side, and in the case of Earth and Venus, the open worlds would also be subject to takeover and invading forces would appear on the Plains/Vallis, engaging the defending force. special Invasion Bounties could be added where instead of the usual enemies, the Ostrons/Solaris turn their attention to the newer Corpus/Grineer threat and fight the invaders.

the war between Grineer and Corpus should always be raging, but it never feels like more than a minor skirmish; these sides both have near-infinite resources, soldiers and patience: they should be goign all out on each other at every available opportunity, and we get to decide who wins and who loses!

4 hours ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

if one side or another loses the innovation it will change the enemy type on that mission so if the corpus invades and wins then they will control that node for a little while 

Archived