Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting kicked out of every squad

(XBOX)Don Pn dej06161

Since the Gara prime upgrade one of my closest friends has been kicked out from every match, he joins and some seconds after he Is kicked from squad, we have been waiting for a patch because something similar happened to me on the call of the tempestrati upgrade when i could not join squads, but apears that his problem isnt heard, if someone has the dame problem or has find a solution please let me know End Of The World Falling GIF by deladeso

• 4 weeks later...

I've been having a similar issue for months now. My friend and I try to play together, but almost every single mission when we try to launch while in a squad together, one of us always disconnects from the squad while the other person loads in. Our only recourse has been to have one of us load in and the other then manually joins through the Friends or Clan menu. Works tolerably when we're doing stuff with just the two of us, but if we try to do anything with public matchmaking as well, it's very hit or miss as the squad might get filled before the other person can manually join. It's becoming unbelievably frustrating, to the point where we've started looking for other games to play instead, since this is so obnoxious and makes a squad-based game extremely difficult to actually play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived