General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

The Index: Endurance High Risk bug

Hevets

First time I tried in a group and basically what happened was upon handing in the 100th point to complete/win the match I extract as normal and find that I haven't gained the 400k credits (Credit Booster) that I should have been awarded but I HAVE been deducted the 50k entering fee.

Shrugged it off and tried again but solo this time and the exact same thing happens, I hand in the 100th point to win the match and extract to find myself 50k down, am I missing something here? I definitely won the round and the time didn't run out so I'm assuming this is just a bug.

Game returns you 250k credits(500k with booster) for each round. It subtracts the starting fee(you loose the 50k credits regardless of the outcome) which means the gain of Index can be described by the following formula (assuming booster) (X*500k)-50k (X being the number of successful rounds). 

3 hours ago, FSK41 said:

Game returns you 250k credits(500k with booster) for each round. It subtracts the starting fee(you loose the 50k credits regardless of the outcome) which means the gain of Index can be described by the following formula (assuming booster) (X*500k)-50k (X being the number of successful rounds). 

You don't seem to read properly before you answered (no offense) but he is actually describing that he DOES NOT get his return for a win (250k/500k) but the investment was deducted and therefore he has a net loss of 50k (instead of gaining 200k/450k) after a successful round (win) and extracting. I may be wrong but that's how I interpret his described issue.

Archived