Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Excalibur Umbra Sit In Our Personal Quarters When Not In Use

Bricks

I know a lot of people have talked about wanting Excalibur Umbra to roam the orbiter and do stuff when not in equipped. I think that would be really cool too, but it would probably take Dev time that DE doesn't want to spend on it. So instead, I offer a (possibly, maybe, could be) simpler option.

In our personal rooms, we have a couch.
Umbra could sit on the couch.

K2yH5dQ.png

So, my idea is would be a toggle from the arsenal that gives an option to let umbra just sit on the couch with a simple idle animation when not equipped in your current loadout.
If DE wanted him to do anything else like interact with the Somacord, Pets, or his Shawzin while there that would be super cool, but even just the basic sitting would be great.

TL;DR suggesting a toggle to let Umbra sit on the couch in our personal quarters while not in use

.... ok...

... I mean, it absolutely has no weight in the game... but ok, I think a little bit more "NPC interaction" in the Orbiter wouldn't hurt...

... As long as there's no "Lich romancing" like someone suggested yesterday or something...

Orbiter decorations in general have no weight in the game, yet I spent a good time in-game yesterday covering my walls and ceiling with caged kuaka.

We spend a lot of time in  our orbiters between missions, so I'm all for adding a bit more character/immersion.

On 2021-06-22 at 6:32 AM, aitch207 said:

It's a simple thing but it would add some character to the room. In the personal quarters there is already a showcase area so maybe if you set it to showcase Umbra he could get down and sit down

That might be one way, though personally I'd prefer to allow both Umbra sitting and use of the showcase. It's still kind of amusing to think of Umbra actually climbing down from the showcase area though like "no."

On 2021-06-22 at 7:34 AM, Uhkretor said:

.... ok...

... I mean, it absolutely has no weight in the game... but ok, I think a little bit more "NPC interaction" in the Orbiter wouldn't hurt...

... As long as there's no "Lich romancing" like someone suggested yesterday or something...

DE hasn't even added a dating sim to Ludoplex yet, so your mind can probably rest at ease about that kind of stuff.
For now

Archived