Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The buff to guns is misleading.

32 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

DPS = Damage Per Second

When 2 weapons have almost same DPS it does not need to mean their fire rate and output power is the same

Like you said 1 can have high fire rate but low dmg while other can have high damage but low fire rate and/or painful reload time

But for us  to consider weapon A or weapon B and then start thinking about weapon C they all need to kill enemies in kinda same speed
Otherwise we will die in mission which we dont want to happen so our choice is narrowed down to take whats best

Lack of option to switch it easily between missions narrows it down to take what its overall good and not what its best for this mission
I could do all sortie with hikou prime choosing correct element for mission against faction i choose but then i would go with pyrana prime to SP IF I COULD SWITCH IT EASILY

But now i run with pyrana prime on all my builds since i dont want to risk a situation where i will kill too slow and die and fail the mission

And about mission type
Interception sabotage rescue capture and lets say spy
Dont require you to even have properly modded weapon yet not even a good one

So its not about mission types its about that WE WAT BLOOOD we want to kill enemies and enjoy it

When you start a game u struggle to kill enemies u wish to have weapon or power that will eradicate enemies and after playing long enough you will
But then you maybe want to use some old weapons that you found fun to use but whats the point if they kill WAY SLOWER than best eq u can get right now?

Thats the issue here

The solution therein requires stat changes and that means nerfs and buffs.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Im on dark mode always so its even worse 

The reason we see a white background on dark theme is because the OP copied the text from another source and did not remove the formatting when the forum prompted him to do so.

Same thing would happen for someone on dark theme copying text then posting it on the forum, just that in the case of ppl on white theme all they see is a dark background with blck text, hard to read yews, but not blinding like what we have to deal with, considering we opted out of it.

9 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

The reason we see a white background on dark theme is because the OP copied the text from another source and did not remove the formatting when the forum prompted him to do so.

Same thing would happen for someone on dark theme copying text then posting it on the forum, just that in the case of ppl on white theme all they see is a dark background with blck text, hard to read yews, but not blinding like what we have to deal with, considering we opted out of it.

Oh? My bad, I originally posted in the wrong place and it seems I've done a botched job of moving the post to the appropriate place.

My bad.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

So they just need to change these new mods to “on hit”. That’s what I’m hearing.

What you should have heard is:

1. Revise the base stats of a great many guns.
  2. Implement a method by which guns can capitalise on a scaling system.
  3. Implement mods that take advantage of this scaling system.

An "On hit" effect would essentially be a psuedo-combo mechanic, a patch-work way of addressing the second and third point.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Joshua_Badhan said:

What you should have heard is:

1. Revise the base stats of a great many guns.
  2. Implement a method by which guns can capitalise on a scaling system.
  3. Implement mods that take advantage of this scaling system.

An "On hit" effect would essentially be a psuedo-combo mechanic, a patch-work way of addressing the second and third point.

Well DE doesn’t like completely overhauling an idea they already made.

So it’s better to give suggestions on how to modify what’s already there.

21 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Well DE doesn’t like completely overhauling an idea they already made.

So it’s better to give suggestions on how to modify what’s already there.

What I'm isn't exactly outside their realm of potential, and I'm not suggesting anything, these are requirements for any Warframe, weapon, or item to actually be useful above level 175 in this game. If DE were to go about implementing new systems and methods by which these criteria were met, then alright.

I find suggestions too personal, and they muddy discussion, but if I were to hazard one, I'd prefer if DE simply unified all weapons into the combo system DMC style, and provided more mods that scale with combo.

Archived