Maybe Add Conclave/Lunaro Captura Scenes?

Kontrollo

There's one Lunaro Scene in Teshin's Conclave store, but other than that, I don't think any other has been made available, despite how long these maps have been in the game.

Well, it's not really a wonder, because the rewards structure here hasn't been touched in years (e.g. still PvE stances from the weekly). But from an effort-required perspective, these should be really low-hanging fruits, no? They're all enclosed and I think they could easily be turned into Scenes that way.

Now some people are still not done with their Unimed witch hunt against the Twitter guy, so I'm not even proposing to put more in Teshin's Conclave store. Instead, you could start with the maps that are already co-opted for Index & Rathuum and make them available there. Others could be event rewards, maybe just with Tennocon, or I don't know.

Just make them available somehow.

3 minutes ago, ElecDeathblade said:

I think you're right, those scenes should be available for the 2 people that still play Conclave.

Did you not read the post? The OP literally stated that they should be available from Index and Rathuum, events, or Tennocon.

Also nice "nobody plays Conclave ha ha" meme, where did you blow in from, the Reddit hivemind upvote factory?

2 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Also nice "nobody plays Conclave ha ha" meme, where did you blow in from, the Reddit hivemind upvote factory?

From the couple of times I tried playing Conclave to see how it was and I saw that it was empty.

Sorry if you're offended for what I said, but that meme is based on a harsh and sad reality. Conclave is empty in its current state and DE seems to not care about that gamemode anymore.

The more PvE items that can be acquired via both PvE and PvP, the better. Always been an issue that playing Conclave means spending time you could've used getting anything from PvE, be it relics or credits or whatever.

6 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Did you not read the post? The OP literally stated that they should be available from Index and Rathuum, events, or Tennocon.

Also, yeah, I didn't readed that part, my bad.

Still, I think Conclave should get an update to add more relevant rewards from playing it, as well as making that mode more appealing, specially when you can't use some Warframes and weapons in that mode.

Oh right, maybe I should add the reasoning: "Why?" / "Why now?"

1) Basically: if I'm not wrong and they're easy to add, why not? Also, there are probably a lot of people who have never even seen these tiles/maps. Plus some might use them in gameplay clips (there are already some really cool Conclave montages out there)

2) With the recent Prime Gaming Verv colllection promo, it occurred to me that there's actually no way to recreate the picture from the announcement:

9e08f576a44d0ef0d2c0215552ff3cdb.jpg

The background there is Cephalon Citadel, an Annihilation and Team Annihilation map.

Archived