How can I rank up with Red Veil?

(PSN)gdot-bat

Question

I am currently max rank with New Loka and Perrin Sequence, I am -2 with Hexis, Suda and Meridian, and 0/Neutral with Red Veil. I want to start ranking Red Veil, but I have zero standing, I have no sigil and have no way to get standing, that I can figure out. I initially chose my main syndicate (New Loka) 3 years ago when I started playing so cannot remember everything I have done since I took a long break from the game, so I don't know if I did something initially to screw my chances with ranking up a 3rd syndicate or not.

Any help is appreciated.

4 answers to this question

I think maybe that's where I messed up? When I look at Offers, I don't see anything for free, it all says "Requires Respected". I don't recall if I became an initiate or not, i suppose I must have since I am Neutral and next rank is Respected. Maybe I didn't pick the sigil?

EDIT: Nevermind! I do have a Red Veil Sigil, It just doesn't have a +% which is what I was looking for. All good here, thanks for the replies!

you just need to go to the syndicate console, select red veil, and press "become initiate" or something like that

I'm not positive though I just know that I have all 6 syndicate sigils so it IS possible, there's no limit to how many syndicates you can represent, just how you manage the standing.

Archived