Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I rank up with Red Veil?

(PSN)gdot-bat

Question

I am currently max rank with New Loka and Perrin Sequence, I am -2 with Hexis, Suda and Meridian, and 0/Neutral with Red Veil. I want to start ranking Red Veil, but I have zero standing, I have no sigil and have no way to get standing, that I can figure out. I initially chose my main syndicate (New Loka) 3 years ago when I started playing so cannot remember everything I have done since I took a long break from the game, so I don't know if I did something initially to screw my chances with ranking up a 3rd syndicate or not.

Any help is appreciated.

4 answers to this question

you just need to go to the syndicate console, select red veil, and press "become initiate" or something like that

I'm not positive though I just know that I have all 6 syndicate sigils so it IS possible, there's no limit to how many syndicates you can represent, just how you manage the standing.

I think maybe that's where I messed up? When I look at Offers, I don't see anything for free, it all says "Requires Respected". I don't recall if I became an initiate or not, i suppose I must have since I am Neutral and next rank is Respected. Maybe I didn't pick the sigil?

EDIT: Nevermind! I do have a Red Veil Sigil, It just doesn't have a +% which is what I was looking for. All good here, thanks for the replies!

Archived