Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Machete shown as not mastered

kyori

Suddenly today I login and found out 1 of my MR gear is missing in my profile page, it is my prisma machete. It was dimmed like it hasn't been mastered yet, but can clearly see the blue line below is full, plus my total MR points is up to date, which included the mastery of prisma machete.

Not sure why is there a suddenly UI bug of this. Please fix. Thanks.

Something like this just happened to me but it was with a Zaw and a Kit Gun, after gilding them and leveling them up to rank 30 (again), I ended up reaching rank 30 with them at the exact same time as my Gara Prime. Curiously both the Plague Keewar Zaw and the Vermisplicer Kit Gun are showing as rank 25, no full bars as with kyori above but I did get the mastery rank affinity for sure, at MR29 we have the bad haibt of keeping a close eye on each mr affinity we get and I had the full 12k affinity of them, 3k for each weapon and 6k for Gara Prime. I know it's a visual bug but it's quite anoying, even more when I realised I already dumped the Plague Keewar and there's no perspective of reacquiring it!

P-Keewar-aff.jpg

On 2021-06-22 at 8:42 PM, kyori said:

Suddenly today I login and found out 1 of my MR gear is missing in my profile page, it is my prisma machete. It was dimmed like it hasn't been mastered yet, but can clearly see the blue line below is full, plus my total MR points is up to date, which included the mastery of prisma machete.

Not sure why is there a suddenly UI bug of this. Please fix. Thanks.

As it was also with prime shotgun mod last baroo, this weapon is ingame profile for 2 weeks now. It might be a Tennocon reward or baroo NEXT week.

Archived