Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With moving the new Galvanized mods from Teshin shop to the Arbitration Shop why not add a way to exchange Steel Essence for Vitus Essence

Zyocuh

2 hours ago, Zyocuh said:

was thinking of 2,3 or even 5 Steel Essence to 1 Vitus Essence. I don't think 1-1 would be very fair. I think this should make both sides happy.   

DE won't even let us exchange useless Relics for Void Traces, which are only useful during periods when New Primes are being farmed.. and you think they'd let us exchange precious "endgame" currencies Like Vitus and Steel Essences?

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

god I wish we could have this, but as someone who's wanted and pined for something as simple as a Relic Kiosk for years, I can only laugh into despair at the notion of this, knowing it's never gonna happen. 

1 hour ago, Zyocuh said:

Well they said you get a 100% chance arcane per acolyte. If they do it evenly split 1/6 it is going to take A LOT of farming

This is not an issue at all.

While farming acolytes you get guaranteed essence. Essence is used for umbra mods, kuva and other steel path shop rewards. 

So at the same time as farming arcanes you are farming essence which can result in more kuva, umbra mods etc. This is a pretty great way of implementing the new arcanes TBH.

16 minutes ago, Zyocuh said:

What is rewarding in the Steel Path shop? Have you compared the 2 shops?   

The Kuva is extremely useful. It is the most efficient way to farm Kuva in the game. 

Playing SP Kuva Survival gives both regular mission Kuva and steel essence that is traded for a big chunk of kuva.

If you're not interested in kuva then yeah there isn't much for you, but Kuva is a fairly important resource for players that farm/roll rivens.

Also the rotating umbra mods and other shop products are useful.

1 hour ago, Zyocuh said:

What is rewarding in the Steel Path shop? Have you compared the 2 shops?   

The only thing I run out of: Kuva.

Nothing else matters to me since I already have everything else I care about in the entire game.

1 hour ago, Zyocuh said:

f you liked arbitrations you had a ton of great stuff already. Rolling guard 15P, power donation 18p, preperation 25p, sculptures foe endo, kuva and like you said Archgun Riven Mod (Veiled) 30P.

If you enjoyed arbitrations they are extremely profitable farm already.

Steel path has NOTHING you can trade in the permanent store. Once a week you can get a riven.

I buy my own plat. Whatever is measured in selling value rather than gameplay value is worthless to me. This is something I touched upon years ago: The only rewards I care about are those I can use directly in the game without trading.

If you're using the seller's perspective then sure, you have a point. I however only care about what I can use on the spot, and Kuva is significantly slower in Arbitrations vs Steel Path.

And outside the rewards aspect: TSP is a lot more satisfying to play. It is harder than Arbitrations and enemy spawn rate is significantly higher. I had no reason to look back to Arbitrations. These mods will get make me play them again at least while I get them.

Then I'll look forward to DE adding Steel Path Arbitrations because TSP is not as hard as it should be (Mainly because of the possibility of fighting Acolytes that are protected by drones):

The first complaint was why a gun buff should be locked behind a grind. Remember it's 1 arcane per weapon you want to fix.

The second complaint was 'fixing guns', which I type sarcastically, is for everyone, right? For the sake of guns, so if you are a player, you have a gun, it should be fixed.

Now it turns out it was all a disguised kuva grind lure, which is the third complaint, so it isn't about "fixing guns' gameplay for everyone", it's about shoe horning everyone to farm kuva, at the expense of melee players.

Aoe vs singleshot, damage types, enemy scaling etc etc. you know, the long list of the actual problems players are talking about, problems number 4-n, however long it goes on for.

You could go on all day, what about archwing, what about rivens. What about arcanes that add speed, what about wisp, what about volt, gauss, what about the incoherent statement with the 3 status types on CO, it just goes on man, jesus.

I am straight up exhausted from reading about all the problems, not emotionally, I am talking about in amount, too many pages lol. I actually started feeling bad for the developers earlier today, imagining if it was me sitting there, like playing handball with a hornet's nest butt naked or something.

10 minutes ago, EnwoQ said:

Tldr
FOR THE RECORD IF HAVE STILL 800+ VITUS ESSENCES

THAT MODE IS ANNOYING, HOURLY, PLAYING IT SOLO IS PUNISHING, FORCED TO PLAY DEFENSE, FORCED TO PLAY IN A GROUP, RNG DROP, FORCE TO PLAY LONG (BACK TO HOST MIGRATION)

IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO GET STEEL ESSENCE, DAILY INCURSION
BUT GETTING VITUS ESSENCE IS JUST WASTING YOU DAMN LIFE

I AGREE 

Yelling All Caps GIF by John Crist Comedy

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

The first complaint was why a gun buff should be locked behind a grind. Remember it's 1 arcane per weapon you want to fix.

The second complaint was 'fixing guns', which I type sarcastically, is for everyone, right? For the sake of guns, so if you are a player, you have a gun, it should be fixed.

Now it turns out it was all a disguised kuva grind lure, which is the third complaint, so it isn't about "fixing guns' gameplay for everyone", it's about shoe horning everyone to farm kuva, at the expense of melee players.

Aoe vs singleshot, damage types, enemy scaling etc etc. you know, the long list of the actual problems players are talking about, problems number 4-n, however long it goes on for.

You could go on all day, what about archwing, what about rivens. What about arcanes that add speed, what about wisp, what about volt, gauss, what about the incoherent statement with the 3 status types on CO, it just goes on man, jesus.

I am straight up exhausted from reading about all the problems, not emotionally, I am talking about in amount, too many pages lol. I actually started feeling bad for the developers earlier today, imagining if it was me sitting there, like playing handball with a hornet's nest butt naked or something.

Except for the fact that laundry list of problems that have accrued for 8 years that DE has chosen not to fix. Sounds to me like a self inflicted wound on DE's part that they could chose to start fixing, as asked for for the past.... 8 years.

1 hour ago, EnwoQ said:

Tldr
FOR THE RECORD IF HAVE STILL 800+ VITUS ESSENCES

THAT MODE IS ANNOYING, HOURLY, PLAYING IT SOLO IS PUNISHING, FORCED TO PLAY DEFENSE, FORCED TO PLAY IN A GROUP, RNG DROP, FORCE TO PLAY LONG (BACK TO HOST MIGRATION)

IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO GET STEEL ESSENCE, DAILY INCURSION
BUT GETTING VITUS ESSENCE IS JUST WASTING YOU DAMN LIFE

Playing solo sounds like a "you" problem.

People complaining about the mods being tenshins shop? Wait but why? The steel path store is extremely small it's a good thing there's more stuff to get from there and i have clear way to get them so many essence instead of dealing with rng. I'm going to get plenty of essence to buy them with farming acolytes and incursions 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

People complaining about the mods being tenshins shop? Wait but why? The steel path store is extremely small it's a good thing there's more stuff to get from there and i have clear way to get them so many essence instead of dealing with rng. I'm going to get plenty of essence to buy them with farming acolytes and incursions 

Yup that is why it was changed to arbitrations instead. Seems like such a bad move, because as you said. There is NOTHING in the steel essence shop

Archived