Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moving galvanised mods to arbitrations just kills any excitement I had for them.

drsnivy

Arbitrations compared to steelpath:

• Vitus essence is around 12 guaranteed per 60 minutes VS 24-ish steel essence (affected by boosters and kavats meaning it can be significantly larger than garbitration)
  • arbitrations have default solo enemy spawn rates VS steel path where you’re rarely ever out of enemies to kill. That makes arbitrations Arbitrash because you’re asleep for 99% of the time.
  • arbitrations are a randomised gamemode, meaning when you log on it’s very often not a gamemode you’d ever want to play (I like Survival and hate defense, interception, defection and excavation, so it’s almost always “oh this gamemode sucks so I won’t bother with arbitration) VS steelpath, which is ANY gamemode at any time, play when you want to no bullS#&$.
  • droptablesfor arbitration are filled with arcanes, mods, seeding step ephemera and aura forma blueprints. No one ever wants these once they have them, move them to the arbitration store there is absolutely zero justification for these in the drop table for arbitration, move them to the store like the other mods are.
  • you have one life, and you get less rewards than the “”Hard mode”” that you can revive multiple times in, significantly less rewards.

Vitus essence from all sources (besides the 3x you get from drop tables) needs to be AT LEAST DOUBLED. enemy spawn rates need to be the same as steel path, in fact, spawn rates should be steel path spawn rates IN EVERY MISSION.

alternatively, just put the damn galvanised mods back in the gamemode that is not boring, unrewarding, and timegated RNG. OR JUST HAVE IT IN BOTH.

also the warframe boosts are almost never a warframe I’d want to play and absolutely never a weapon I use, although I see that more as a bonus.

and don’t you DARE make steel path less rewarding because arbitration sucks, make arbitration fun and rewarding to match steel path so that people that hate steel path have an alternative, and people that play steel path don’t have to experience garbitration/arbitrash economy.

Really hate the galvanised mods move, you really suck when you do this kind of thing, stop moving good rewards to the worst game modes when you had it right the first time.

Both or not in arbitration, arbitration is a side grade that sits below steel path in terms of rewards and entertainment value, not easier, not harder, just a side grade with worse stats. Like Carmine Penta compared to Secura.

vor 1 Minute schrieb drsnivy:

Vitus essence from all sources (besides the 3x you get from drop tables) needs to be AT LEAST DOUBLED. enemy spawn rates need to be the same as steel path, in fact, spawn rates should be steel path spawn rates IN EVERY MISSION.

not just twice. vitus has a miserable drop rate .... and as already said, the game mode is for the garbage can most of the time.

DE has somehow lost the thread of reality. The game should be fun and offer rewards. now it is not the case and I play "just like that". I don't need any items.

I think this is fine. Acquisition will be slower, but having them as Arbitration rewards:

- Adds more value to Arbitration. It lost most of its purpose and value when The Steel Path was added.

- Pushes Arbitration as a stop-gap that rewards you with things that will get you ready for TSP.

- You don't waste Steel Essence in the mods. You save it all for the Arcane slots and other SP-exclusive rewards.

It's not convenient, but I think it's fine. That is, assuming these are added to the Arbitrations shop rather than the drop tables.

Gerade eben schrieb Infirito:

They should just add them mods to Defection and Infested Salvage missions, nobody plays them, so this will bring people back into those wonderful gamemodes. ^_^

for god's sake ... of course not!
it is not played, because game mode is absolutely miserable !!
why swim voluntarily in the dirt.

I'm just annoyed that they added another layer of unnecessary grind onto my plate.

I had planned to farm Steel Essence for the mods while simultaneously grinding for the new acolyte arcanes but now I have two separate things to grind and it makes me want to do each one of them even less.

in a way I get it: anyone believing the game is being balanced around Steel path because the Galvanized mods are there won't be confused anymore, and players won't feel like they have to do Steel Path - a mode DE has always stated was an option - to get the next level of power (which is what these mods basically are for guns).

that said I do find Arbitrations rather tedious and Vitus Essence really should drop more often. as an idea, the Arbiters could throw in their own boss enemy, equivalent to Steel Path's Acolyte's, which would be a tough fight (especially due to death being a factor in Arbi's), but with a guaranteed drop of say, 5 Vitus Essence. 

2 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I'm just annoyed that they added another layer of unnecessary grind onto my plate.

I had planned to farm Steel Essence for the mods while simultaneously grinding for the new acolyte arcanes but now I have two separate things to grind and it makes me want to do each one of them even less.

personally I don't feel that affected by it, I was already gonna start doing Arbitrations again once Riven Ciphers become available ( farming for Archgun Rivens ), but yes, this now means doing Steel Path AND arbitrations, two separate grinds, if you want both the Arcanes and the mods. bad enoguh the slots aren't even free, now they do this: way to Reduce the Grind"! :smile: 

47 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I hate Arbitration with a passion, they should put Galvanized mods in both Arbi & SP shops imo

This 100x

Arbitrations are incredibly tedious. Having the rewards available in both SP and Arbitrations at least spreads out their availability. 

I can assure you that I, and I'm sure others like me, will just buy these mods with plat rather than farming arbitrations for them.

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I hate it. Cant they just put them on our Inventories? Playing the game is such a bother. They must be maxed too.

Isn't that slightly unfair? Arbitrations are old content that most people have no reason to play anymore, it is also even easier than Steel Path. Plus a lot of people already farmed Steel Essence to prepare for the update.

Thankfully I still have close to 800 Vitus Essence lying around, since I didn't bother much with Rivens recently.

47 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I think this is fine. Acquisition will be slower, but having them as Arbitration rewards:

- Adds more value to Arbitration. It lost most of its purpose and value when The Steel Path was added.

- Pushes Arbitration as a stop-gap that rewards you with things that will get you ready for TSP.

- You don't waste Steel Essence in the mods. You save it all for the Arcane slots and other SP-exclusive rewards.

It's not convenient, but I think it's fine. That is, assuming these are added to the Arbitrations shop rather than the drop tables.

I agree. Makes sense. Just need to bump the essence drop rate a bit and put the Galvanized mods in arbis drop rotation. And the aren’t necessary for SP. this is all good to me. 

22 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

I dont think there is any content in the game I find less fun than arbitrations. Killed a lot of my excitement too tbh.

Generally I'm in the same boat.

Having said that I do occasionally enjoy running an arbitration mission. The issue for me is they have somewhat annoying "stop playing the way you want" mechanics, with the drones. The drones don't really add much challenge they just make things more annoying. Being limited to 1 mission per hour is also really annoying.

I also don't really like the bleedout/death mechanic. Moreso than other game modes Arbitrations incentivize tanky, non-caster frames. I get that casters still have some utility but I never really feel like it makes sense to bring a caster when the most dangerous enemies are those protected by drones.

This community is the worst.

Players complain that adding mods to SP is bad because you need them to play SP.

DE listen to feedback and move them to Arbitrations so player can get them before going to SP.

Now players complain that DE took them out of SP and put them on Arbitrations and now want them back in SP.

Is this a joke? Its some type of sabotage to kill the game or something? Because its working

14 minutes ago, --F--NerevarCM said:

Players complain that adding mods to SP is bad because you need them to play SP.

DE listen to feedback and move them to Arbitrations so player can get them before going to SP.

Now players complain that DE took them out of SP and put them on Arbitrations and now want them back in SP.

Is this a joke? Its some type of sabotage to kill the game or something? Because its working

The community? The only thing I found in my search asking is a single reddit post

Great, at least keep them on steel path and also put them in arbitrations for those that don't like steel path instead of this

vor 15 Minuten schrieb --F--NerevarCM:

I hope you realize that different people can have different oppinions about this game. The community is not a single entity with one single oppinion that just changes based on the newest forum thread. In addition, this thread is specifically about arbitrations being S#&$ content. This might sound crazy but they could have added them to other content than arbitrations and the reaction would have been different.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

The community? The only thing I found in my search asking is a single reddit post

Great, at least keep them on steel path and also put them in arbitrations for those that don't like steel path instead of this

Dude, that was the motto on the weekend, but most threads were deleted because the rageposting was too high for community standards apparently. Even the youtube video about the dev workshop is filled with comments like "farm SP to have new mods for SP, brilliant move de" and many more among those lines.

14 minutes ago, EnwoQ said:

NOBODY COMPLAINED ABOUT MODS DROPPING IN STEEL PATH

I beg to differ. It was a very common complaint in the initial workshop thread. Either you missed them or you're willingly disingenuous. 

5 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

I hope you realize that different people can have different oppinions about this game. The community is not a single entity with one single oppinion that just changes based on the newest forum thread. In addition, this thread is specifically about arbitrations being S#&$ content. This might sound crazy but they could have added them to other content than arbitrations and the reaction would have been different.

If it was on Railjack, people will raging ("reeee nooo RJ bad why you force us to do this"). If it was on any open world, people would be raging (this even happened when DE moved the acolyte mods to Deimos). I'll say it again, this people want endgame mods on  rotation A on hydron if they could choose... Or maybe I'm wrong, proabbly they want it ona  inbox message with some fusion core to "ease the grind" and then complain they have nothing to do or farm when they are done in less than a week. 

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Isn't that slightly unfair? Arbitrations are old content that most people have no reason to play anymore, it is also even easier than Steel Path. Plus a lot of people already farmed Steel Essence to prepare for the update.

Thankfully I still have close to 800 Vitus Essence lying around, since I didn't bother much with Rivens recently.

I have 1000 steel essence, and 100 vitus, and i dont mind back to arbitration. But honestly  feels kinda disconnected also the whole update and balance stuff its around steel path.

Archived