Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo lied to me today

Killa_Byte

logged in and got a email from my good ol friend Darvo and it wasn't a Harrow chassis ! but he told me he was gonna give me a FREE verv Atelia syandana  for free so I said to myself it's about time y7ou gave me something that did not suck, so I click on the link and my browser opened up and their was no free Verv Atelina syandana to be found ! it just promoted me to try pime ! WTF CAN I BLOCK HIM IS THEIR A SPAM SETTING IN MY MAIL BOX?

1 hour ago, Killa_Byte said:

logged in and got a email from my good ol friend Darvo and it wasn't a Harrow chassis ! but he told me he was gonna give me a FREE verv Atelia syandana  for free so I said to myself it's about time y7ou gave me something that did not suck, so I click on the link and my browser opened up and their was no free Verv Atelina syandana to be found ! it just promoted me to try pime ! WTF CAN I BLOCK HIM IS THEIR A SPAM SETTING IN MY MAIL BOX?

Darvo's Wind Brahmin.

Oh this time he actually nerfed his message, and kept it short.

Previous promo message was littered with words along the lines of "JUST FOR YOU", "BECAUSE YOU'RE SPECIAL", "DON'T TELL ANYONE", and "TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY FREE".

When i got this shorter message i literally think "so they realized that previous message was total scam and nerfed it this time around, huh..."

12 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah it's not cool of them, and I don't think it is right. 

They should be explaining in the message that is free WITH PRIME GAMING.

Something I have to pay a subscription for is not free. 

Amazon Prime is free.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb -AncientWarrior-:

I must admit its a pretty low point on their behalf to say it like that.. 

And don't forget that this "A" company sells overpriced fake articles and exploits employees like the last bit of dirt.
i know too many ex-employees. that's just sick ........

Archived