Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Nukor Nerf

Dairaion

All positivity in this thread.

i think that because of the focused nerf on the Kuva Nukor and because it's being nerfed due to it's interaction with condition overload and the steel path people that maybe invested resources into it should either be refunded completely (even if that means having your nukor replaced with a unleveled one) or we should be given free cosmetics (of which i think a prisma Kuva Armor and Braid is appropriate).

adgqeZ0.png

Acquiring these items was a time investment, acquiring the numerous upgrades like catalysts, formas, and Exilus is a duel time investment (the time it took to get it and the time it would've saved lost).

after the nerf the Kuva Nukor we knew will be gone and a different weapon will be in it's place with different stats and different capabilities.

INB4 they just shortened the chain, the chaining effect is roughly equivalent to multishot, imagine if you reduced the strongest shotgun in the games pellet count and damage by half and it couldn't be mitigated through traditional means like punch through or rivens.

Your investment is still honored in all the usage you got out of it pre-nerf and the nerf isn't actually that significant. And it's not even slightly comparable to multishot but is literally an aoe reduction while it's damage per target is exactly the same.

"I invested in the nukor so I want free stuff"

Hate to burst your bubble OP but the only way you'd feel the strain on your resources(I'm still laughing about that part) is if you're not very advanced in the game yet. The resources required to max this weapon are a drop in the ocean and not worth crying over lol, infact part of it's popularity was the lack of a riven requirement for it to be crazy powerful.

It you can get past the extremely lame reload mechanic, try Catabolyst in place of Kuva Nukor... can do things Kuva Nukor can't do: Corrosive+Heat+Viral all in one package (and look, it's already 3 unique status effects if Condition Overload is nerfed that way!).

Just now, nslay said:

It you can get past the extremely lame reload mechanic, try Catabolyst in place of Kuva Nukor... can do things Kuva Nukor can't do: Corrosive+Heat+Viral all in one package (and look, it's already 3 unique status effects if Condition Overload is nerfed that way!).

Careful it'll become meta and then it'll get nerfed ahahhahahahhaa

1 minute ago, nslay said:

It's already "nerfed" with that lame reload gimmick. It's a good tool... but it's annoying to use!

Somewhere in a lonely cubicle, the lowly tech that designed that reload and felt good about his life for doing so, is crying himself slowly to sleep having read your heartless post...

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Somewhere in a lonely cubicle, the lowly tech that designed that reload and felt good about his life for doing so, is crying himself slowly to sleep having read your heartless post...

Say... you like to break the game... shouldn't you be trying to get the magazine to 0 so you can just reload everything to death instantly? The reload grenade supposedly works with Synth Charge too!

Just now, nslay said:

Say... you like to break the game... shouldn't you be trying to get the magazine to 0 so you can just reload everything to death instantly? The reload grenade supposedly works with Synth Charge too!

Ooh that actually sounds fun, I might try later.

20 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

"I invested in the nukor so I want free stuff"

Hate to burst your bubble OP but the only way you'd feel the strain on your resources(I'm still laughing about that part) is if you're not very advanced in the game yet. The resources required to max this weapon are a drop in the ocean and not worth crying over lol, infact part of it's popularity was the lack of a riven requirement for it to be crazy powerful.

**INB4 they just shortened the chain, the chaining effect is roughly equivalent to multishot, imagine if you reduced the strongest shotgun in the games pellet count and damage by half and it couldn't be mitigated through traditional means like punch through or rivens.

The Nukor i used is gone now, because of steel path a mode i don't play, this is a issue, not only that but the reason it was buffed was also weakened to the point where it will presumably be no longer useful, so why even nerf it?

15 minutes ago, nslay said:

but the catabolyst looks like it has genital warts...

8 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

**INB4 they just shortened the chain, the chaining effect is roughly equivalent to multishot, imagine if you reduced the strongest shotgun in the games pellet count and damage by half and it couldn't be mitigated through traditional means like punch through or rivens.

The Nukor i used is gone now, because of steel path a mode i don't play, this is a issue, not only that but the reason it was buffed was also weakened to the point where it will presumably be no longer useful, so why even nerf it?

Even less reason to cry then, use any of the other overly powerful guns and continue enjoying the starchart. FYI a MK1 braton can be OP for the starchart, if you spend more time learning how to mod and less time watching youtube videos of creators who only show off the latest meta for the extra clicks you might find more than 1 weapon out of over 400 that you can use to kill level 50 enemies.

It was nerfed because it was ridiculously overpowered and still will be, that's why. I also love how you display that you don't really know too much about the game but say with absolute certainty that the gun is worthless now. Let me guess, your favourite youtuber said that so it must be true? 

I mean, with the new Pistol Arcane's and Mods, its not really being nerfed. Just changed, which like, if you enjoyed exactly how it felt and worked, sure that will suck, but your investment will still pay out, its still going to be very powerful. If you don't play it in Steel Path, you'll probably actually end up with a more powerful weapon. So maybe you need to give DE cosmetics. Like some fan art, or hand written letter or something. 

10 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Even less reason to cry then, use any of the other overly powerful guns and continue enjoying the starchart. FYI a MK1 braton can be OP for the starchart, if you spend more time learning how to mod and less time watching youtube videos of creators who only show off the latest meta for the extra clicks you might find more than 1 weapon out of over 400 that you can use to kill level 50 enemies.

It was nerfed because it was ridiculously overpowered and still will be, that's why.

ridiculously overpowered for steel path, it's usage for me was chaining whole rooms of weak opponents not setting them up for condition overload.

5 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

ridiculously overpowered for steel path, it's usage for me was chaining whole rooms of weak opponents not setting them up for condition overload.

You just said you don't play Steel Path. And if that's the case did you know there's a weapon called Atomos? Your favourite youtuber probably didn't cover that one, doubt you could find anything on your own and neither could they. Also Amprex.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You just said you don't play Steel Path. And if that's the case did you know there's a weapon called Atomos? Your favourite youtuber probably didn't cover that one, doubt you could find anything on your own.

Pfft, my favourite Youtuber started his Warframe weapon series alphabetically!! 

I'll be 200 hundred when they finally show me how to build for the Zenistar!! 

55 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

tbh i've been using epitaph since it got added with sevagoth, haven't touched nukor since

Yeah, Epitaph on its own is crazy good, but pair that with a 95% slow Gloom Sevagoth...

Holy Hell, the Slash damage from procs you can do with that one mod I forget the name of is absolutely insane.

Easily caps level 100+ Corrupt Heavy Gunners with one headshot, provided you give it a few seconds to tick down.

10 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You just said you don't play Steel Path. And if that's the case did you know there's a weapon called Atomos? Your favourite youtuber probably didn't cover that one, doubt you could find anything on your own and neither could they. Also Amprex.

Amprex? steel path?

12 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I had a atomos and used it to make twin basolk because i thought i didn't need it anymore. the Kuva was newer and cooler. in addition while i don't play steel path i still get miffed becaus the Kuva Nukor is being banned specifically because of it.

Archived