Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Nukor Nerf

Dairaion

5 minutes ago, Dar.Karon said:

Yeah, Epitaph on its own is crazy good, but pair that with a 95% slow Gloom Sevagoth...

Holy Hell, the Slash damage from procs you can do with that one mod I forget the name of is absolutely insane.

Easily caps level 100+ Corrupt Heavy Gunners with one headshot, provided you give it a few seconds to tick down.

You mean Hemorrage?

2 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

I had a atomos and used it to make twin basolk because i thought i didn't need it anymore. the Kuva was newer and cooler. in addition while i don't play steel path i still get miffed becaus the Kuva Nukor is being banned specifically because of it.

Point still stands buddy. Less time spent watching youtube videos of ppl who only know the meta that they copied off someone else and more time spent delving into modding and understanding weapon stats to be able to tell at a glance which weapons have potential and you'll become a better player for it. And less prone to doom and gloom posts each time something meta gets nerfed. Which is quite often.

I remember when the catchmoon got nerfed. Then I remember when I built the primary tombfinger and THAT got nerfed, and I threw 8 forma + catalyst into the dumpster to build another one...

Sorry my dudes, gotta get used to it... Don't get emotionally invested in ANYTHING in this game.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

🤣  I mean sure, keep making excuses to try and justify your thread.

No, seriously. it's why i stopped using primed weapons and most of the new warframes, the primes got ugly so i switched to grineer.

8 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

No, seriously. it's why i stopped using primed weapons and most of the new warframes, the primes got ugly so i switched to grineer.

So I suppose you're going to tell me that if the kuva nukor looked like the amprex you would've never used it. Despite it being meta, OP etc...

And you seriously expect me to believe that?

38 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

ridiculously overpowered for steel path, it's usage for me was chaining whole rooms of weak opponents not setting them up for condition overload.

And thats literally why it got nerfed lol. 

Also, it hits 3 enemies, down from 5.
So you were never "chaining whole rooms of weak enemies" you were just burning them in sets of 5. And now it'll be 3. It'll kill each affected enemy just as fast as it used to, but it'll clear a room a few seconds slower. Oh no, totally unplayable now. 

And now that Nukor has been knocked down a peg, other AoE secondaries have room to shine.
Guns like Zakti and Zymos. Vermisplicer and Sporelacer. All of these now compete for the slot that used to be a lock-in for Nukor. And thats healthy for the game. 
Or be really creative and use a precision secondary with a Bramma, Vermisplicer Primary, Sporelacer Primary, Amprex, Lenz or any number of AoE primaries. 

4 minutes ago, Reitrix said:

And thats literally why it got nerfed lol. 

Also, it hits 3 enemies, down from 5.
So you were never "chaining whole rooms of weak enemies" you were just burning them in sets of 5. And now it'll be 3. It'll kill each affected enemy just as fast as it used to, but it'll clear a room a few seconds slower. Oh no, totally unplayable now. 

And now that Nukor has been knocked down a peg, other AoE secondaries have room to shine.
Guns like Zakti and Zymos. Vermisplicer and Sporelacer. All of these now compete for the slot that used to be a lock-in for Nukor. And thats healthy for the game. 
Or be really creative and use a precision secondary with a Bramma, Vermisplicer Primary, Sporelacer Primary, Amprex, Lenz or any number of AoE primaries. 

What a lot of people are not grasping with this change from chaining 5 to 3 really shows their lack of game knowledge. Yes, it will chain less enemies but IT WILL STILL HIT EVERY ENEMY IN BETWEEN THOSE CHAINS. Meaning it'll still be OP for melee priming. The more telling nerf is the one to CO itself that will lower overall damage but still likely will be OP.

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh it's a crazy weapon, single shot which is why so many ignore it lol but I'm a fan of it.

I feel like the Epitaph is finally the replacement to the Sonicor we were waiting for.

Does it perform Tenno Space Program? No.

But is it effective? Hilariously so.

It has become the first secondary weapon I use almost ever, especially more than the Cedo.

3 minutes ago, Dar.Karon said:

I feel like the Epitaph is finally the replacement to the Sonicor we were waiting for.

Does it perform Tenno Space Program? No.

But is it effective? Hilariously so.

It has become the first secondary weapon I use almost ever, especially more than the Cedo.

The sonicor was always the weapon I gave the ViP in defense missions because of him having no reload, the results are hilarious. Epitaph hits like a truck it's like a sci-fi version of a Desert Eagle.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

"I invested in the nukor so I want free stuff"

I remember as a wee young child when lollies went from 1 cent each up to 2 cents each I was devastated and feeled ripped off I was getting less for more.

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Adometro said:

I'm still expecting the new cycron to chain to 4 enemies.

I'm waiting to see how that goes, mine is awesome with the build I run on it.

40 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

I had a atomos and used it to make twin basolk because i thought i didn't need it anymore. the Kuva was newer and cooler. in addition while i don't play steel path i still get miffed becaus the Kuva Nukor is being banned specifically because of it.

Build another Atmos OP, you won't regret it.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

I remember as a wee young child when lollies went from 1 cent each up to 2 cents each I was devastated and feeled ripped off I was getting less for more.

I'm waiting to see how that goes, mine is awesome with the build I run on it.

Build another Atmos OP, you won't regret it.

like hell i won't it's not as cool as the kuva nukor. it's also a entirely different weapon with a different build and capability.

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

My poor Lex Prime just keeps losing its supposed niche doesn't it?

T_T

Haha

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Hey man I love that gun, I just love the solid feel of it and the sound effects.

I went through a large chunk of the game with that gun, it was so powerful, and the firing sound was so awesome and chunky you knew it meant business when it fired.

6 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

like hell i won't it's not as cool as the kuva nukor. it's also a entirely different weapon with a different build and capability.

Hahahahahaha I thought you cared more about looks. Tip, it uses the same build but you wouldn't know that cos your favourite youtuber didn't tell you.

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Did they reimburse you with cosmetics and your money back? 🤣

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Hahahahahaha I thought you cared more about looks. 

i do, but one is a glowing god weapon i achieved last month and the other is a rusty globe with no good skins that looks ugly and is functionally far weaker.

Archived