Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Received the Broca Prominence Syandana After Linking Their Twitch and Warframe Accounts?

Styx_Prime

The title says it all. Under one's "Account Management," there's an offer for the Broca Prominence Syandana after linking both our Twitch and Warframe accounts. I've linked both my accounts, but I have not received the Syandana. I'm also on the PC side if that matters. I've unlinked and relinked both accounts, and that didn't work either. I didn't see this offer being exclusive to one platform (at least it's not indicated on the site), and I'm assuming it's global for all platforms.

I've also had it for an incredibly long time. However i was supposed to get a new syandana from amazon prime deals and it hasnt spawned in my inventory yet. But i also didnt care for it so i wasnt gonna worry.

It is perhaps best to contact support.
I also had to recently unlink and relink my account with twitch cause i wasnt receiving twitch drops during the streams.

Jury still out on whether or not it fixed the issue.

Yeah, the Broca Prominence Syandana was earned when the Plains of Eidolon dropped in conjunction with Twitch Drops. I'm trying to ascertain as to whether or not anyone has received this recently since it's on the official site now. So far, no one has given a definitive, "Yes, I received the Syandana after linking my Twitch and Warframe accounts."

My questions: Was this offer made in error? Has anyone recently received the Syandana after linking their accounts? Are there more requisites not stated with the offer that I'm not seeing?

Pic below:

9aFV3kv.png

Archived