Riven Grading

(XBOX)Unholyphoenix99

Question

9 answers to this question

Damage and Multishot are great first stats, and with the introduction of a Sister of Parvos Arca Plasmor coming, I would look at either Critical Chance, Critical Damage or an elemental to combine with the Sister's elemental (Toxin is always pretty safe on Rivens).

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I disagree. I consider projectile flight speed the most important stat on arca plasmor.

Galvanized acceleration gives at best 50% increased projectile flight speed over the regular variant which is good but not enough imo.

At max bonus galvanized acceleration puts the max range at 57m. Thats great but it is conditional. Consistent range with galvanized acceleration is 39m.  With a riven you are looking at a consistent range of up to like 65m and a max range of like 84m. 

It isnt really necessary to have max range beyond 60m but personally i find it pretty useful.

I honestly feel like the difference between consistent range of 57 and consistent range of 65 is worth dropping something like crit chance or toxin from your riven. I don't think you could show anyone a comparison between an Arca plasmor riven with dmg, multishot, and crit, and an arca plasmor riven with dmg, multishot, and proj. speed and have them seriously question which one to take.

you're just giving up free damage for a QoL effect that's coming to an exilus slot that you probably weren't going to use anyways.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

This isn't necessary with Galvanized Acceleration coming as an Exilus for Shotguns.

I disagree. I consider projectile flight speed the most important stat on arca plasmor.

Galvanized acceleration gives at best 50% increased projectile flight speed over the regular variant which is good but not enough imo.

At max bonus galvanized acceleration puts the max range at 57m. Thats great but it is conditional. Consistent range with galvanized acceleration is 39m.  With a riven you are looking at a consistent range of up to like 65m and a max range of like 84m. 

It isnt really necessary to have max range beyond 60m but personally i find it pretty useful.

25 minutes ago, Biospec said:

I honestly feel like the difference between consistent range of 57 and consistent range of 65 is worth dropping something like crit chance or toxin from your riven. I don't think you could show anyone a comparison between an Arca plasmor riven with dmg, multishot, and crit, and an arca plasmor riven with dmg, multishot, and proj. speed and have them seriously question which one to take.

it is not a consistent range of 57 meters. 57 meters is what you'd get if the buff from galvanized acceleration were at max stacks.

The consistent range of galvanized acceleration is 39 meters, as I described in my post. 

Consistent range of 65 meters is with a two stat riven on max roll (with current disposition) paired with galvanized acceleration. Using the non galvanized mod this would be a constant of 68 meters.

We're also talking specifically about my preference on this stat, we're not talking about min-maxing meta DPS output.

Archived