Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone ever thought of making a comprehensive list of all the War Crimes, International Laws and Geneva Convention breaches the Tenno have caused?

Zahnny

It's no secret that the Tenno who are portrayed as the good guys are...kinda gray in their methods.

The question came to my mind again just recently how killing Crown carriers is kinda the same thing as killing a defenceless religious priest who is trying to flee.

If we were to make a comprehensive list, by counting every single weapon that violates these things, along with the methods Tenno employ, and every observable breach in their history, what would that number total to?

Better yet, what would the price of compensation look like?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Laws:

Infested- consume

Corpus- Money

Grineer- Obey

Tenno- Do whatever

Sentients- Kill anything Orokin related for no reason

I wouldn't consider them nations, but they are as close as we might get to them.  Of course since everything we do is something they do as well, and they consider these things to be permitted, it's hard to imagine that we violate any real laws.  Certainly none regarding fighting wars and such.

I'd say all of them very likely. But then again, several of them are straight up silly imo. Like the ones that state you can kill other people with these weapons, but not with those. I mean... who the #*!% cares what weapon you kill an enemy with, the end result is that he is freakin dead and you've just "murdered" someone for thinking differently or occupying a different patch of dirt on the other side of an invisible line.

I'm all inline with the laws and regulations that are there to protect civilians. But all those that surround the killing of enemies just crack me up.

"You're not allowed to shoot that man with a shotgun since it may lead to suffering! Here, take a grenade instead!" Yes cos obviously a grenade will not maim someone and cause suffering, or result in a dud that some kid may find and think is a toy. Naaaa it is perfectly safe and fine!

28 minutes ago, Awazx said:

We are not good. They try to make us believe that we are some kind of "hero", but in reality we are just mercenaries selling to the highest bidder.

I wouldn't even say that personally. It literally doesn't take much for the Tenno to just jump in and help people. Not saying they're good, I'm just saying they dont feel like mercs imo.

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

It's no secret that the Tenno who are portrayed as the good guys are...kinda gray in their methods.

The question came to my mind again just recently how killing Crown carriers is kinda the same thing as killing a defenceless religious priest who is trying to flee.

If we were to make a comprehensive list, by counting every single weapon that violates these things, along with the methods Tenno employ, and every observable breach in their history, what would that number total to?

I'd be willing to participate if the Geneva Convention guidelines still existed in the WF universe, but I doubt this. Even concepts such as twin sisters and autism have been lost to time in the WF universe, thus I have a hard time believing the Orokin were bound to Earth rules when they conquered Earth and the rest of the Sol system. Laws are created by those who are in control.

hace 1 hora, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario dijo:

It literally doesn't take much for the Tenno to just jump in and help people. 

Help who? To the Corpus in exchange for fieldron? To the Grinners in exchange for a weapon? We ruthlessly exterminate millions of Corpus and Grinners for what and why? The solar system is at war with each other, but who are we trying to free from their tyranny?

The Tenno have NO nobility, no honor. We are Ninja, not Samurais.

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Useless Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

Grineer I don't see as a war crime to wipe out. They are slavers, mass killers of civilians, when we first started the game one of the missions we was informed that they was heading to a colony to wipe it out, they also brought back the infested, both are war crimes.

The corpus, they harvest human body parts or whole bodies while keeping their brains alive, they also force children into servitude because of a debt many generations ago.

It isn't a war crime to kill enemy combinations.

It is a crime to attack non-coms

Is the tenno a hero?

No, but nether sre they the villain.

1 hour ago, (PSN)RuTweN said:

Until you join radiation sortie with an excalibur player

Not that I want to continue this topic and fear offending anyone, and I am autistic myself so I'd only be insulting myself if I did.

But I can relate with that, but with either Mesa or Ash's ults.

I only ever play Rad sorties solo or with a Safeguard Nezha build. At least then, if they're doing it on purpose it becomes more obvious, since they have to remove the 12k safeguard shield first.

Every once in a while, warframe players got amazed at the amount of kills they just did. So they hop on to this forum to talk about how illegal saryn is when measured with our irl laws.

I guess it's a phase that everyone had to go though. Carry on, chaps.

4 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Every once in a while, warframe players got amazed at the amount of kills they just did. So they hop on to this forum to talk about how illegal saryn is when measured with our irl laws.

I guess it's a phase that everyone had to go though. Carry on, chaps.

[Laughs in Saryn only being used for Mastery Foddor]

1 hour ago, Awazx said:

Help who? To the Corpus in exchange for fieldron? To the Grinners in exchange for a weapon? We ruthlessly exterminate millions of Corpus and Grinners for what and why? The solar system is at war with each other, but who are we trying to free from their tyranny?

The Tenno have NO nobility, no honor. We are Ninja, not Samurais.

Among several others, we have assisted the Solaris without expectation of reward in-universe. In fact, most questlines involving civilian factions have the Tenno offer their assistance without payment even being mentioned.

I mean, I can understand why players would say that there's no nobility in the Tenno, it only requires ignoring all of the instances that demonstrate said nobility after all.

Archived