Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improve the UI of companions.

Companion UI is just dumb a lot of times. Here is a list of the big things.

*They stand in front of you. This can make it hard to see or even mess up your scans/mining, etc.

*They stand in front of enemies, but neither attack or run away. This is particularly true when hiding, though it's more of an issue at lower levels. If you are hiding so the enemy can't reach you, but far enough away from enemies that you pet can't hit them, the pet will gladly stand perfectly still for the enemy to shoot them until they die.

*THIS IS A BIG ONE, and the reason I made this post. Their teleportation while dead makes no sense. 1000 miles away? Won't teleport to you right away. 1 meter away, while you are running to revive them? Teleports constantly, never giving you a chance to revive them. I do like that they teleport to you when dead, but only if they aren't already next to me.

i think you mean AI* UI= User Interface, AI = Artificial Intelligence (the brains of something artificial)

I totally agree with you though, Companions absolutely need a complete overhaul: better AI, buffs to the majority of Companion types, something to scale their damage & survivability into higher levels, and reliable means of reviving them if they do go down. 

I'd like to think that with the new Sister's Hounds being added as Companions, after this update DE might actually take a look at companions as a whole and finally give them the fundamental changes they so desperately need. they probably won't though..

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (PSN)robotwars7:

i think you mean AI* UI= User Interface, AI = Artificial Intelligence (the brains of something artificial)

I totally agree with you though, Companions absolutely need a complete overhaul: better AI, buffs to the majority of Companion types, something to scale their damage & survivability into higher levels, and reliable means of reviving them if they do go down. 

I'd like to think that with the new Sister's Hounds being added as Companions, after this update DE might actually take a look at companions as a whole and finally give them the fundamental changes they so desperately need. they probably won't though..

useful AI is already there. they made it miserable on purpose!
otherwise every pet would work like wukung skill.

Archived