General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

I used Chaos on Hostage and now he's dead!

(PSN)Buka-Emiko18

I was doing a rescue mission on Mars for a Kuva Lich mission with my Nyx Prime. Once I was heading towards extraction with the rescueee, my Kuva Lich decided to come. Before I know it, the rescueee was down and I couldn't get the option to revive him. He only had Nyx'x ghost from her Chaos ability on top of him as if he was considered a bad guy. I wanted to share a picture but I don't know how to link it? 

Therefore I failed the mission and I was pretty frustrated since this was not the only glitch I've encountered in this awesome game this year. 

As LillyRaccune said, if your Lich has radiation element and/or Kuva Nukor, that is the most likely cause for what happened and is indeed not a bug.  Things that get proc'd with radiation will have friendly fire enabled and treat everything else around them as if they are enemies too.  This affects players too - meaning abilities and weapons can affect + damage allies (such as the hostage, mobile defense consoles, teammates, etc), and if you or the person/NPC yer trying to revive is irradiated then you can't revive them until the effect wears off because they're counted as an enemy.  You can tell if you've been proc'd with radiation if you have a red (debuff) radiation icon at the top of the screen near where your hp bar is.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived