Favorites

B4N4FT0R

Favorites

I'll make this nice and simple. 

I want favorites. I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I know for me and a ton of other players this would be a very easy to implement Quality Of Life addition to the game. I just want a "Favorites" section when searching through your Arsenal. For Warframes, Weapons, Archwings, Companions, etc. I want to be able to favorite things in my Arsenal or in my inventory or where ever you do that at and then whenever I'm in my Arsenal or in my inventory it'll show an icon saying that you've favorited it and you, obviously, wouldn't be able to delete/sell favorited items. 

My main reason for wanting this is I love trying out new items so whenever I play the game I always take the opportunity and craft anything new that I can. Well recently I took a break for a while and when I came back I had no recollection of what weapons I used, why I had so many unleveled/max level weapons that I don't remember using. Basically I have a ton of items (Warframes, Weapons, Companions, etc) and I'd like an easier way to sort through the ones I want to keep and the ones I want to get rid of. 

Uh, thanks for reading, hopefully this can get implemented in the near future if enough people agree with the idea, even if not, its not a game changing feature just something to... make inventory management a little bit easier. 

Just now, B4N4FT0R said:

Favorites

I'll make this nice and simple. 

I want favorites. I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I know for me and a ton of other players this would be a very easy to implement Quality Of Life addition to the game. I just want a "Favorites" section when searching through your Arsenal. For Warframes, Weapons, Archwings, Companions, etc. I want to be able to favorite things in my Arsenal or in my inventory or where ever you do that at and then whenever I'm in my Arsenal or in my inventory it'll show an icon saying that you've favorited it and you, obviously, wouldn't be able to delete/sell favorited items. 

My main reason for wanting this is I love trying out new items so whenever I play the game I always take the opportunity and craft anything new that I can. Well recently I took a break for a while and when I came back I had no recollection of what weapons I used, why I had so many unleveled/max level weapons that I don't remember using. Basically I have a ton of items (Warframes, Weapons, Companions, etc) and I'd like an easier way to sort through the ones I want to keep and the ones I want to get rid of. 

Uh, thanks for reading, hopefully this can get implemented in the near future if enough people agree with the idea, even if not, its not a game changing feature just something to... make inventory management a little bit easier. 

^ I agree with that guy, he sounds really smart ;)

I, in fact, am also strongly against this for the simple reason that when someone self-quotes him/herself in order to provide the perception of being really smart, it sounds and ends up being exactly the opposite...

... If only some people would learn that already...

I want to disagree with you solely for the fact that you quoted yourself and apparently bumped your own thread right after posting it like an absolute spoon.

Ignoring this: we already have favourites in other sections of the game (colours, loadouts) so this would be a nice and consistent addition.

On 2021-06-24 at 1:07 AM, Drasiel said:

I want to disagree with you solely for the fact that you quoted yourself and apparently bumped your own thread right after posting it like an absolute spoon.

Ignoring this: we already have favourites in other sections of the game (colours, loadouts) so this would be a nice and consistent addition.

What kind of insult is calling someone a "spoon"? Must be a European thing 🥴

Archived